You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

worst birthday ever!!!

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hey guys, i know i am getting to the ripe old age of 24 now but i was expecting a few cards and maybe some cash in them, but instead all i receive is a letter saying i owe £2466.38p.

does it really get worse as we get older cos i am starting to think there is little point in birthdays any longer, and just to top it all off i have just been busted out of a live game, i had AA other kid had k10 and decided he was invincible and called me, he then hits is straight and i am seriously starting to wonder if this day can get any worse!!!

sorry about the moaning guys, but i need to let off some steam

webby

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    On a better note, sounds like your toothache is better

lol
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    yeah lol the painkillers seem to be numbing the pain and i keep dabbing ice lolly's on the tooth, desperation really.

i actually thought i could count on all my facebook friends just to wish me a good day and happy bday but i have received 1 message from somebody i dont even know!

from now on i dont do birthdays

webby
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009

Hi webby

What a birthday wowsers, you dont know me either, but Happy Birthday and may it get better, Poker Gods GET HERE!

edited September 2009
    cheers barry, i do beleive the gaffer upstairs (god) will have a little surprise for me, but hes letting me stew for a bit first untill he kindly drops the suitcase full of crisp £50 notes on my doorstep, untill then though i am gonna have some cheese on toast just to pass a bit of time on

webby
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

HAPPY BIRHTDAY,

P.S U OWE ME 1897.19P
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    Just think yourself lucky that you're only 24 and have your whole life in front of you. Get your teeth sorted and its all gravy for you. Have a great day man.
  • beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited September 2009
    bad teeth at 24 tut tut lol happy birthday
    edited September 2009
    there not that bad honestly, i have only got 1 poorly tooth in the last 8 years i guess they must be half decent?

what hurts the most is my aces getting cracked to 79 clubs in the £50 gtd just now, last 7 and that happens! oh it hurts