You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2NITES TKS SLEEPSTACK

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
At the mo we have 11 runners so lets reach the dizzy heights of 75 as i know a few will be glued to the mighty england game..

For those who sit at my table i have to appologise now but i have work etc to do on my new house (no wireless link etc)so wont be able to play until about 7.45 so

NO PINCHING MY BLINDS GOT IT..............

B LUKKY

Comments

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    in innit
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Would do but commuting back to sunny London tonight. Think of me as I miss the footie, etc.

Meh.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,824
    edited September 2009
      Hi Razorkev   Not so far said hello to you.  Hi   I would love to have another go at the Deepstack after my disastrous first attempt last night but the rest of the night went the same way and now over my limit for the week. Promise to have second attempt next week. All the sharks will have to go hungry till then.  May have to go to area 51 and have a moan. naa I can resist. good luck 
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Dave

Night, sunny London?, more maybe Moony London?, now look you got all these piccys flashing in my head eeeuuuuuh rofl, safe journey m8 see you around soon.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    I am in init! i'm freerolling this tonight so watch out for some loose as goose calling ;)
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

hi guys seeing as i've had a good week on cash tables so far and have just cashed in a deepy £2-20 buy-in (4 final tables in 4 days first cash & points)  my cash flow will allow me a £10 buy-in just this once tho bit of much needed practice on 10 seaters against good players so i can test myself a bit more so i'm in

michael

ps reminds me of a song lyric - - -  DIZZY   I'M SO DIZZY     MY HEAD IS SPINNING 

sorry don't the rest 

good luck to all

dtw