You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Network Error still someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iBLUFFiBLUFF Member Posts: 1,244
edited February 2011 in Community Help & Advice
i did contact cc three times but they there not helpfull as they said download adode air i did but it didnt work o they dont no what the problem is.

every time i open it it says Network Error and doesnt work, they told me to download the adode air whitch i did but still not working. someone help please.thank you

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited February 2011
    Have you tried opening your browser first Bluffy?-- just to make sure that the download knows you are connected to the net
  • iBLUFFiBLUFF Member Posts: 1,244
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Error still someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Have you tried opening your browser first Bluffy?-- just to make sure that the download knows you are connected to the net
    Posted by oynutter
    yh mate i have i got no idea what the problem is just wont work for me run worse :(
    edited February 2011
    if u check my FB i have put a pic up of the "network error"
    edited February 2011
    have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the download?

also--- do you connect to the net by clicking on the small screens in the right hand corner-- if not, try that too
    edited February 2011
    have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the download?  also--- do you connect to the net by clicking on the small screens in the right hand corner-- if not, try that too
    Posted by oynutter

yh i have tried un and reinstalling it still doesnt work,

and what u mean by small screens in the right hand corner?
    edited February 2011
    some providers have thier own progam for connecting to the net, some of these programs are not recognized by downloads, so you have to connect by using the default program of your pc--- this means connecting by clicking on the two small screens in the right hand corner of the screen ( on windows vista ), or find the default program by clicking bottom left start icon and then "connect to",--gl m8
    edited February 2011
    ah ok, nope mate still not working verry strange i think, maybe its just my laptop :/
    edited February 2011
    oh well, -- couple of other things you can try--- first --- disable any antivirus /security programs-- and/or---- (on vista)-- go to control panel---- security--- allow a program through windows firewall--- click add program--- sky poker should be on list shown--- double click to add it as an exception------ also, you must have the time and date set properly----If it works enable your anti virus program again and check it still works, if not --- go into the program to allow skypoker -- or just leave it off while you play-- but don't visit any dodgy sites whilst you play--lol--gl again

ps-- when you double click to allow program through firewall-- make sure it's the program with the download icon next to it--gl

pps-- if skypoker is not on the list, click browse--- computer---drive you are using (usually "c" )--- program files-- sky poker-- gl again again
    edited February 2011
    thank you mate gonna try it now as got nothink better to do (look at time) ;)
    edited February 2011
    oh well, -- couple of other things you can try--- first --- disable any antivirus /security programs-- and/or---- (on vista)-- go to control panel---- security--- allow a program through windows firewall--- click add program--- sky poker should be on list shown--- double click to add it as an exception------ also, you must have the time and date set properly----If it works enable your anti virus program again and check it still works, if not --- go into the program to allow skypoker -- or just leave it off while you play-- but don't visit any dodgy sites whilst you play--lol--gl again ps-- when you double click to allow program through firewall-- make sure it's the program with the download icon next to it--gl pps-- if skypoker is not on the list, click browse--- computer---drive you are using (usually "c" )--- program files-- sky poker-- gl again again
    Posted by oynutter
    it wasn`t clicked "on" in the windows firewall done that checked it still not working lol 
    edited February 2011
    oh well, -- couple of other things you can try--- first --- disable any antivirus /security programs-- and/or---- (on vista)-- go to control panel---- security--- allow a program through windows firewall--- click add program--- sky poker should be on list shown--- double click to add it as an exception------ also, you must have the time and date set properly----If it works enable your anti virus program again and check it still works, if not --- go into the program to allow skypoker -- or just leave it off while you play-- but don't visit any dodgy sites whilst you play--lol--gl again ps-- when you double click to allow program through firewall-- make sure it's the program with the download icon next to it--gl pps-- if skypoker is not on the list, click browse--- computer---drive you are using (usually "c" )--- program files-- sky poker-- gl again again
    Posted by oynutter
    also wont let turn firewals off and on says mcafee runs that, it says These setting are being managed by vendor application McAfee personal Firewall?
    edited February 2011
    nutter ur a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much mate its working 
    edited February 2011
    Nice one Bluff!!!!!--- Shame the tech team seem to have stopped helping people tho--- they used to monitor these threads and try to help
    edited February 2011
    You can turn off mcafee if you have any more problems with it not allowing stuff, but make sure it's a trusted site with a security certificate before you do that---gl m8
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited February 2011
    Hi,

Don't worry, we're still looking at this thread as much as we can and helping as much as we can, i've been away for a week, but thanks oynutter for your assistance here, much appreciated.

Lee
    edited February 2011
    thanks lee its all working now all thanks to oynutter, tbf sky cc didnt no what to do but oynutted did? whats up with that!!!!!cheers nutter
    edited February 2011
    No worries lads, glad it's working ok now--gl--- Hi Lee, no bother, just thought it was strange that no-one was around to answer tech threads, as Bluff said, cc don't seem to know much about how to help with these kind of enquiries.