You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

very bad beat

mahonedogmahonedog Member Posts: 22
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
have qj of suit  pot get raised  i call queen out on flop  raise all in get called cards get shown he has q/j suited to clubs only 1 club in flop here comes the very bad beat next 2 cards clubs sickened knocked out of tourni

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009
    how is that a very bad beat, you were 2nd fav pre flop, 2nd fav after flop yet you think its a bad beat, why??

thats just a normal hand of poker, you were never actually winning this pot were you?
  • Options
    mahonedogmahonedog Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: very bad beat:
    how is that a very bad beat, you were 2nd fav pre flop, 2nd fav after flop yet you think its a bad beat, why?? thats just a normal hand of poker, you were never actually winning this pot were you?
    Posted by webby234
    webby same hand should have split pot of course i was never going to win but i should never been knocked out thats the bad luck he pulls 2 clubs turn and flop to make a flush  if u dont c that as bad luck then ur mad
  • Options
    TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited June 2009
    This is my worst, i dont trust Skypoker either

Me: QQ  Him 10,7os - he raised 18x yes 18! the bb, i call, even though i fear KK or AA

Flop Q 3 8  - he goes all in, i call lol

Turn  6 - dont! hmm

River  9 - f/o skypoker u f'in cheats!!

so did he work for skybet? or did skybet choose to get me back for posts like this in
    the most emphatic way?? either way, im not playing here any more!
  • Options
    maccolmaccol Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2009
    In Response to very bad beat:
    have qj of suit  pot get raised  i call queen out on flop  raise all in get called cards get shown he has q/j suited to clubs only 1 club in flop here comes the very bad beat next 2 cards clubs sickened knocked out of tourni
    Posted by mahonedog
    Yawn.....50p please.

p.s. there is a bad beat thread for this type of thing.Please use it.