You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

18.10 KEMPTON HELP PLEASE

UkjoeUkjoe Member Posts: 1,291
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
The one here for value is Jackson
Its time over 1m 4f here on 04/11 gives it  gr8 shout
However if anyone can watch the race on ATR site and give me thereir own estimation of time when it hits the 2f pole(I get time of 2 minutes 7 secs)
Other thing to note on 04/11 it wore blinkers for 1st time and was fav
Blinkers again tonight.
9 year old ran at arab track ?injured since etc
The fav has collateral with a winner my system picked called screaming brave when trained by Channon(sys picked forecast that day) Screamin brave declared over 1m 4 f soon

However If someone could give me estimation when Jackson hit 2f pole it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to 18.10 KEMPTON HELP PLEASE:
    The one here for value is Jackson Its time over 1m 4f here on 04/11 gives it  gr8 shout However if anyone can watch the race on ATR site and give me thereir own estimation of time when it hits the 2f pole(I get time of 2 minutes 7 secs) Other thing to note on 04/11 it wore blinkers for 1st time and was fav Blinkers again tonight. 9 year old ran at arab track ?injured since etc The fav has collateral with a winner my system picked called screaming brave when trained by Channon(sys picked forecast that day) Screamin brave declared over 1m 4 f soon However If someone could give me estimation when Jackson hit 2f pole it would be much appreciated
    Posted by Ukjoe
    Oh by the way .I mark down approx time they leave stalls and time they pass 2f pole 
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 18.10 KEMPTON HELP PLEASE:
    In Response to 18.10 KEMPTON HELP PLEASE : Oh by the way .I mark down approx time they leave stalls and time they pass 2f pole 
    Posted by Ukjoe
    SOZ NOT ATR SITE ITS SPORTING LIFE
  • Options
    christiannchristiann Member Posts: 468
    edited February 2011
    i don't tend to go in as much depth! but just had a couple of quid each way on 'Jackson' - cheers for the tip!