You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Find a player

BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
edited February 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Just a query.

Can a player be not listed in 'Find a PLayer'?

Just a player I was playing and he was really slow so just checking if he was playing many tables but he didn't come up in find a player.

Definately spelt it right ???

Comments

• TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player:
    you can self exclude from player search .......but dont ask me how :(
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Oooooo...new information!!!

One question....

HOW???

xx
  • PenFifteenPenFifteen Member Posts: 429
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Oooooo...new information!!! One question.... HOW??? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    lJamesl is excluded I think - you could ask on the ASK Team Sky Poker thread
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player : lJamesl is excluded I think - you could ask on the ASK Team Sky Poker thread
    Posted by PenFifteen

DELTA

not shown

• DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited February 2011
    yh i was playin 2 tbs at the time and thats a lot for me sorry if it messed up your game but i did win hehe.del
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Oooooo...new information!!! One question.... HOW??? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    From previous discussions I'm lead to believe there used to be an option in your profile which is no longer there. I guess customer services may be able to exclude you (?)
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited February 2011
    Hi guys,

The option to make you invisible on 'find a player' did exist quite a while ago.
    However, this was taken away as part of an upgrade after a business decision. Those that made themselves 'invisible' are still invisible, though we are looking at changing this in the future.

Regards
    Lee
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited February 2011
    yh i was playin 2 tbs at the time and thats a lot for me sorry if it messed up your game but i did win hehe.del
    Posted by DELTA

WP but you did bust my AA with your shove with 55 on the final shove when 5trips flopped - Lucky ;-)

So are you 'invisible' then?

• DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited February 2011
    If its any consulation m8 i had AA busted last nite 4times and twice against AK and i went out on every tourny at that time so sick,but we will be back for more thats the nature ove the beast.del