You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

has sky got too much lag?

bogavill21bogavill21 Member Posts: 12
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice
i try to play more than one hds up table it freezes, i try to send e mail query it freezes, i then try live chat ir still not answered after 5 mins? i understand disconnection happens so not too bothered, but had to laugh when i was playing on one table hds up and the guy was telling me how he was stealing my blonds on the other tablee that hadn't loaded. LOL. not whinging just find it all ironic!!!

Comments

• TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2011

Are you using the browser or download....

If you are using browser, which one? Safari and firefox are MUCH quicker then IE..also VISTA is processer intensive and can cause problems when using the flash browser version of sky.

Also check your anti virus as mcafee causes serious slowdom with sky

GL xx

• FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2011
    In Response to has sky got too much lag?:
    i try to play more than one hds up table it freezes, i try to send e mail query it freezes, i then try live chat ir still not answered after 5 mins? i understand disconnection happens so not too bothered, but had to laugh when i was playing on one table hds up and the guy was telling me how he was stealing my blonds on the other tablee that hadn't loaded. LOL. not whinging just find it all ironic!!!
    Posted by bogavill21
    Have you tried turning your room stat up a bit!!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited February 2011
    Are you using a mobile dongle Bog?
  • bogavill21bogavill21 Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2011
    i am on sky broadband and play online via internet explorer8. guess i am unlucky.LOL. will try the thermometer thingy hope it works
  • bluffboybluffboy Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    I have to say its the worst lag on a poker site i have ever known,really spoils the gameplay...its a shame as its such a good site
  • bluffboybluffboy Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    Ive lost count of the amount of times my monsters have been timed out,its so frustrating