You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Worth a big blind?

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited February 2011

I fancy a small bet on Incendo tonight in the 20.50 at Kempton, Its no good thing as the Fav is a decent horse and Im probably covering my bet with the forcast. I wont be taking a price as 10/3 is a bit to short in my opinion.
    Good luck with the footy Bet JJ i cant have anything on England at any price even though id loved to see them win.

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011

Hmmm y not, u aint Slovenian are ya?

Playing poker on a new site right now......

Ive just been stacked by a sweedish half stacker.

He hit a 4 outer on the river (AIPF AK v JQ - I ad the nut fd too...)

So not only did he bink and take my money....

He didnt only stand immediately, and run!....

He typed in the chatbox "go slovenia lol"

haha

Is that not the MOST TILTING THING that could ever happen???

aghhhh - Will be on that horse/s TB , good work keep em coming.
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Alright another £20 on HT/FT even money and thats it ! :)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2011
    We're off to Chester races tonight. Any of you experts got any tips? I haven't got a clue where horses are concerned so any ''good'' tips will be helpful.

Gonna spend the next hour looking at the papers to see if I can find anything worthwhile.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited February 2011
    2 months ago id have been confident of giving you a couple of great tips elsa, way things have goen recently id be good at giving you the horses that finish last, to say ive had a bad run is a massive undersatement.  I had a tenner left in my account yesterday had beneon tilt so decided to throw it on the next favourite.  The race was the 6.40 at Leicester The favourite with 8 minutes to go was Nomoreblondes @ 10/3 the skybet wrtie up reccomended it as well great I thought, by the tiem the race started it was priced 13/2 never seen a horse go out so quickly in 8 minutes (i bet with sky bet it may have bene bigger else where at the time).  I knew staright away it had no chance and sure enough it it was a donkey, at least the eventual favourite didnt win i suppose.

Anyway for what its worth heres what id be betting if i was lucky enough to be gonig chester tonight,

18.40 - Apazine 3/1f
    7.15 - Rasselas 4/1jf
    7.45 - Desert Kiss 11/4 2ndf
    8.20 - Rio Cobolo 10/1
    8.50 - Princess lexi 4/1f
    9.20 - Elusive fame 10/1

Good Luck with what ever you choose

Gareth
  • Options
    edited February 2011

666th post!! - 6 winners??? ;)
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    666th post!! - 6 winners??? ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    probably since im not actualy backing them!!! only thing im betting on in the next week is the footy and thats only small stakes, no poker either gotta get myself of tilt
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited February 2011
    Seems like  huge gamble on an unraced horse at 2.00 lingfield called York Glory was as much as 7/1 in some places(not sky) i'm on at 7/2 for a £5 and on sky bet they have it now as a 2/1 shot. Be lucky.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2011
    Seems like  huge gamble on an unraced horse at 2.00 lingfield called York Glory was as much as 7/1 in some places(not sky) i'm on at 7/2 for a £5 and on sky bet they have it now as a 2/1 shot. Be lucky.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    only look at todays racing at 12 and it was already 2/1 which was a bit short for me theres a couple in the race with scope for improvement think i will just watch that one good luck though m8
  • Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited February 2011
    nice e/w shout in the 6 oclock at wolver St Ignatius 25/1 hoping it will hang on 4 a place
  • Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited February 2011
    he came second went out 2 40/1 to i only had the 25s shame
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited February 2011
    he came second went out 2 40/1 to i only had the 25s shame
    Posted by hiandri23
    post any tips on a separate thread with the race name and number as subject, that way we can all share them

cheers m8
  • Options
    johny12345johny12345 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : post any tips on a separate thread with the race name and number as subject, that way we can all share them cheers m8
    Posted by kaymac
    Hey dohhhhh i read u like ur long bets and long shots, and i like to do taht myself especially on the horses, just a bit of fun that u can win lots on at extremly minimal prices. Anyway i've a list of 10 for cheltenham and if u were to bet a cent acc. it returns over 4 mill! :) (we can dream) and if u go each way for 2 c then u can pick up about 300 for them all placing to,  but the list is sailors warn 12/1, big zeb 3/1, time for rupert 5/2, maganimity 12/1, quevaga evs, l'ami 6/1, sunnyhillboy 10/1, mikael d'haguenet 20/1, hidden universe 16/1 and hurricane fly 4/1, and i reckon that hurricane fly is a dead cert for the champon hurdle. hope every1 enjoys this and may we all be lucky! 
    John