You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Queries for Customer care

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone,

just a quick note here....

If anyone has any questions or problems that they think could be answered directly and quickly by our customer care team then their contact details are below:

online chat

Email

or call us on 08000725185

thanks guys,

Rich

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2009
    On a seperate Note...

The community has been a great success so far with very little abuse going on. The House rules can be found on the community homepage but here is a quick link for everyone House Rules

the community FAQs can also be found at FAQs
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Has anyone else ever paid to enter a tournament, watched the tournament launch, but not been able to play?
    I have, and proved to myself that my internet connection was good by going to other sites. Upon returning to the SKY POKER site and entering a live chat with the geeks, I was told that it must have been my connection, as the tournament was successfully completed by everyone else.
    As this was not the first time this had happened, I made my feelings known in no uncertain terms to the geek on the live chat and returned to the tables and began asking questions of all the other participants. Obviously Big Brother did not like the responses I received,  as I was immediately placed under a under a chat ban. Eventually, they blamed my ISP (Internet Servce Provider). My ISP is SKY.
     I am now playing on an alternative PoKeR  site, but if on occasion I do return, please dont think I am being rude if I do not respond to you on chat, I am suffering a draconian imposition for drawing attention to one of those sets of circumstances which some people really do not wish to acknowledge can ever exist.
    Does anyone at SKY POKER wish to make a public response?

signed GRUMPUS.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009

In Response to Queries for Customer care:

Hi everyone, just a quick note here.... If anyone has any questions or problems that they think could be answered directly and quickly by our customer care team then their contact details are below: online chat Email or call us on 08000725185 thanks guys, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,

Sorry to have a moan but I've just tried the online chat and got nowhere. I had registered to play a £2.65 bounty hunter sat @ 16:45 today. After registering I noticed in the info bit that it was for a seat in the semi final @ 21:45 tonight. I had 2 queries here:

1 - On registering I (rightly or wrongly) assumed that it would be for a seat in the semi final @ 18:00 tonight
    2 - I could find no semi final listed at 21:45 anyway!

I got through to someone and explained my query but was basically told that the promotion stated it was for a seat at 21:45. I was querying whether this was actually a typo because there was no semi listed at 21:45.

It took the person at the other end 10 minutes to tell me this and in the end I cancelled my seat as it wasn't made clear exactly what seat I was playing for & it felt as though I was being fobbed off.

Not very happy Rich