You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sunday Night Open with DP and Ed

Sky_HarrySky_Harry Member Posts: 44
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys

Dp and Ed are presenting there last Sunday night Open for a while, so if you have any question for them or hand you want played then post them on this thread and we will try our best to get them all read out.

Good luck at the tables

Harry

Comments

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
        hi ED & DP

if you can show this hand then great if not no worries hand no is 190749612

this is from the 1st monthly league stars freeroll got in last went out 1st what a weekend i've had twice i've been called when way ahead after turn twice rivered so when u see this hand i tried my luck at it & failed which confirmed to me proper poker is best went staight to 1250BH sat & got through to main event at 9-30pm playing proper poker so i've learnt a very good lesson this weekend

dtw

ps have moved hand to league stars thread where it belongs cheers
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009

Why you calling with 7 4s UTG?

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    Hi Harry,

can you show the hand i just posted on the play my hand request part of the forum or is it too late?

thanks

Greg
    edited September 2009

hi ED & DP thanks for showing 1 of my hands alas tho it was not the hand i requested please see earlier post on this thread re the hand you did show i totally agree with ED no problem i will post hand below as it must have been a mix up in the hand mumbers 

the hand is from the 1st monthly league stars freeroll tonite  got in last went out 1st what a weekend i've had twice i've been called when way ahead after turn twice rivered so when u see this hand i tried my luck at it & failed which confirmed to me proper poker is best went staight to 1250BH sat & got through to main event at 9-30pm playing proper poker so i've learnt a very good lesson this weekend

cheers dtw
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and Ed:
    Why you calling with 7 4s UTG?
    Posted by Dudeskin8

hiya m8 i still don't fully understand what UTG is all i know is its under the gun but as to what it means on the table i've no idea as for calling with 4c7c pre flop everyone has favourite hands and so far i've noticed a lot of people will raise 5x BB on 1st hand of a tourney with an A or pair 47 has been lucky for me in the past at starts b4 so i called am still learning every day m8

dtw
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    UTG stands for ''there's probably a shed load of s**t waiting behind you so make sure you are wearing wellies as well as having a premium hand.

Hope that makes sense :)
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and Ed:
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and Ed :   hiya m8 i still don't fully understand what UTG is all i know is its under the gun but as to what it means on the table i've no idea as for calling with 4c7c pre flop everyone has favourite hands and so far i've noticed a lot of people will raise 5x BB on 1st hand of a tourney with an A or pair 47 has been lucky for me in the past at starts b4 so i called am still learning every day m8   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    To be more precise "under the gun" means the first person to act pre-flop, i.e. the person to the left of the big blind.