You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Any chance poker screen can be loaded up earlier prior to start of game??

Richman08Richman08 Member Posts: 34
edited September 2009 in Community Suggestions

Firstly hello my first post so apoligies if this has already been brought up!!

I work am away from home a lot being in the army so in the week im always stuck playing with a mobile internet stick!

I have broadband at the weekend at home so I know that the screens loads up in seconds no problem, but with an internet stick i am sitting waiting about for minutes and minutes and sometimes even have time to make and drink a cup of tea before it loads up!

So what im asking is would there be an option at any time that you can load your screen up 5 minutes before for example so i can make the start of the tornaments!

ps ive stopped playing heads up on my mobile internet because when i get in ive lost half my stack with eager raisers when im obviously away love those guys!!

cheers

love rich x

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey there rich,

thanks for your post. unfortunately using an internet usb sticks means that you can't rely on having a good internet connection. e.g. you may be in an area of good service and you may have no problem loading the tables, however you may alternatively be in an area of bad service and it may take a while to get on

.... the best way to play sky poker is with a secure fast broadband service - this way you can rely on the load times being fast.

i hope that helps - any more problems just shout

• Options
    repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited September 2009
    The other facet to this idea is that if you could bring the table up prior to the game start in a stt you could pick which seat you want, to say sit to the left/right of a player of interest etc, which would be neat. (Avail on all other sites I've played on I think as well)