You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Spread Bets

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: I'm back with Bad Boy Spread Betting:
    Decided to have a go at spread betting had a bit of fun on the racing this afternoon probably because i was using the free stake money i got when i signed up. decided to have a go on the bookings market tonight done celtic/rangers  under 77 points arsenal/orient over 32 points villa/city over 40 points 20p per point on each
    Posted by BADBOY985
    CELTIC/RANGERS 28 MINUTES GONE 0 PTS 43 MINUTES 75 PTS OUCH!
  • Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2011
    wouldnt mind having a go at this sort of bet can someone pm best website please
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: I'm back with Bad Boy Spread Betting : CELTIC/RANGERS 28 MINUTES GONE 0 PTS 43 MINUTES 75 PTS OUCH!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Unlucky on celtic v rangers game. I have lost count of how many points. Must be around 150.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Ok for my bet tonight which was Arsenal v Leyton Orient to be over 32 points. I didn't see the game but all the sources suggest there were 3 yellows, so 30 points.

Yet, my bet has been settled saying there was 40 points, so I won.

Im not complaining :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    DateBet Home AwaySellBuyStakeResultProfitTotal P/L
    02-Mar9ArsenalLeyton O2832£0.3040£2.40-£3.43
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: I'm back with Bad Boy Spread Betting : Unlucky on celtic v rangers game. I have lost count of how many points. Must be around 150.
    Posted by splashies
    Yes have watched 3 old firm games this season and thought 77 was to good to miss. lost 14.60 on that luckily the website give you £100 trading credit so ive done about £20 of it today,but i must say it is realy exiting did the winning distances at folkstone today under 47.5 lengths, 42 lengths after two races but only finished on 49.75 i lost but felt like a win after dodging that bullet. gonna use my credit to see if i can get the hang of it.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: I'm back with Bad Boy Spread Betting : Yes have watched 3 old firm games this season and thought 77 was to good to miss. lost 14.60 on that luckily the website give you £100 trading credit so ive done about £20 of it today,but i must say it is realy exiting did the winning distances at folkstone today under 47.5 lengths, 42 lengths after two races but only finished on 49.75 i lost but felt like a win after dodging that bullet. gonna use my credit to see if i can get the hang of it.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    That horse racing market sounds like a lot of fun, but as i know nothing about horse racing, il be staying well clear. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    thanks to the guys who sent me pm had a good read last night thats some risky betting will give it a go but with very low stakes any advise or tips will be greetfull thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    thanks to the guys who sent me pm had a good read last night thats some risky betting will give it a go but with very low stakes any advise or tips will be greetfull thanks
    Posted by hiandri23
    the first thing ive learned is to keep the website open during live events if i was a bit more clued up i could have sold the bets to protect my losses. the city/villa game with 20 minutes to go i had the 40 points i needed so couldnt loose at this point the offered me £3 to settle the bet there and then i didnt take it and so as there were no more bookings i won nothing same with the celtic game i could have sold it for an £8 loss rather than letting it finish and loosing £15 
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    the horse racing is alot of fun could get alot of profit of that made £30 today and didnt realy no what i was doing but the down side you have to wait 6 weeks till you can withdraw anything
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I had a good bet on the cricket today. Bet on Pakistan less than 304 @£0.20 per run. They got 184. So won £20.
    It's a shame I have a stop/loss on my bets because it should have £24.

Nice going hiandri.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I just got on Bangladesh under 198 @ £0.20 per run.

They are currently 41-5
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    All out for 58, I win another £20!

Shame about the stop/loss means I don't win more again!
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    If this is sporting index your on about they just declined me having an account :( not happy no idea why!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Spread Bets:
    If this is sporting index your on about they just declined me having an account :( not happy no idea why!!!!
    Posted by shazallin
    I've sent you a PM
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Two bets for Saturday. Both overs.
    DateBet Home AwaySellBuyStakeResultProfitTotal P/L
    04-Mar10Man CityWigan3640£0.30  -£3.43
    04-Mar11West HamStoke3438£0.30  -£3.43
  • Options
    TheDevil75TheDevil75 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    This might be a stupid question but I am new to skybet and I can't for the life of me find the booking points betting in football or how many runs in cricket, can anyone help me please :P
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Spread Bets:
    This might be a stupid question but I am new to skybet and I can't for the life of me find the booking points betting in football or how many runs in cricket, can anyone help me please :P
    Posted by TheDevil75
    If you want fixed odds betting then you can find that on skybet.

Eg Man City v Wigan tomorrow is Here where you can find the bookings market if you scroll down.

For the cricket, you have to wait 30 mins before the match to see which team is batting first.

But if you want to know how to spread bet, I can PM you.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    8.15 wolver Idol Deputy great spread bet get paid if he comes 4th
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    hope some one had it 2nd great return put £2 stake at 8 points 2nd returns 25 pionts