You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

**TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BETTING**

burnanatorburnanator Member Posts: 67
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
EVENING ALL, I HAVE THROWN TOGETHER A FEW COMBINATIONS FOR TONIGHTS FOOTBALL INCLUDING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

A must-win tie for a Chelsea side in the only competition they can realistically win this season. Manager Carlo Ancelotti is under intense pressure and a Champions League trophy looks like his only opportunity of redemption.

United travel to the Stade Velodrome for this last 16 tie against French champions Marseille. Ferguson's men have their sights set on a treble, but l'OM will prove a testing prospect at home.

Real Madrid travel to FC Coppenhagen looking to further their campaign

My bet this evening will be Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man Utd (wed) all to win away....Skybet are offering 11/2 and at £20 returns £133

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

My £1 bet for tonight is a complete longshot but given that anyone can beat anyone in this league at £1 you gota have a go...

Doncaster travel to Norwich, Preston travel to Forrest and Milwall travel to Reading....PNE and Donny and Milwall all to win away pays 223/1

Milwall are capable of doing the buisness over anyone in this league, PNE come off the back of a draw at home with league leaders QPR and Donny are starting to look decent....at £1 its wortha punt

My other bet for this evening is QPR, LEEDS and SCUNNY all to win, all are at home and given that QPR and LEEDS are odds on, SCUNNY play SHEF UTD who are really struggling and having to travel to SCUNNY i fancy them

All to win on skybet pays 5/1......il be having £10 on this..

Happy betting guys and good luck

Pete

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011
    If Donny win tonight, I'll give you the mnoney myself.

Line off Donnys website.....

It has been reported on Radio Sheffield that Rovers may be trying to get this evening's game at Norwich called off, due to having only 13 fit players available to play. Rovers' injury list is longer than that of the fit players, so they are certainly in crisis - but we doubt that the League will agree to a postponement, with youth team players probably instructed to fill in the spaces.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2011
    if played 3 lost 3 scored 0 conceded 11 is in good form the  donny are flying at the moment good luck with that 1
  • Options
    LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited February 2011
    if played 3 lost 3 scored 0 conceded 11 is in good form the  donny are flying at the moment good luck with that 1

LOL
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited February 2011
    Here's my accumulator for tonight.

FC Copenhagen v Chelsea
    Lyon v Real Madrid
    Norwich
    v Doncaster
    N.Forest v Preston
    Brighton v Plymouth

This pays a shade over 8/1 and I have had a £10 stake on it.
  • Options
    burnanatorburnanator Member Posts: 67
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: **TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BETTING**:
    If Donny win tonight, I'll give you the mnoney myself. Line off Donnys website..... It has been reported on Radio Sheffield that Rovers may be trying to get this evening's game at Norwich called off, due to having only 13 fit players available to play. Rovers' injury list is longer than that of the fit players, so they are certainly in crisis - but we doubt that the League will agree to a postponement, with youth team players probably instructed to fill in the spaces.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    its £1 BET....DONNY ARE LOOKING GOOD, NOT IN RESULTYS BUT IN THEIR STYLE OF PLAY...INJUURIES WILL BE A MASSIVE ISSUE THATS WHY THE ODDS R MASSIVE AND THE BET SMALL
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited February 2011
    Southend @ 4/5 & Carlisle @ 11/10 both look nailed on too me.

Marseille are a massive price tomorrow to beat Man U who have struggled away from home all season @ 13/5 with Skybet is cracking value.
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited February 2011
    lyon draw 11/4
    scunthorpe win 13/10
    Exeter win 11/5
    Huddersfield win 6/5
    Northampton win 8/5

£473 for £3 stake
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: **TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BETTING**:
    lyon draw 11/4 scunthorpe win 13/10 Exeter win 11/5 Huddersfield win 6/5 Northampton win 8/5 £473 for £3 stake
    Posted by shazallin
    Will be tough as we are playing poor at the min and without Shaun Harrad and Leon McKenzie. BUT we have won our last 5 visits to Hereford!!! Good luck I hope ur right