You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bloking myself from Sky Vegas

Salad_FaceSalad_Face Member Posts: 111
edited February 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Would anyone care to teach me a way of blocking this evil monster FOREVER ? it's where I go upon tiliting and has almost cost me a fair bit of money until I had a lucky hit last night (which some how put me in good profit) but I don't want to return as I know what will happen.

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited February 2011
    Hi,

You can self exclude yourself from individual products for 6 months up to 5 years.

To do this...

Once logged in, click on 'my account' (top left)
    Click on the 'Gambling Safely' tab
    Click the 'Stop Betting' button
    Select the period for your chosen service, and then click confirm

Once you have done this, we cannot reverse this action.

hope that helps

Regards
    Lee
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited February 2011
    Hiya lettuce features, you can do this by clicking "my account"--- stop betting---then follow instructions, being careful not to click the wrong option--- the self exclusion options cannot be undone, so make sure that only sky vegas is chosen--gl
  • Salad_FaceSalad_Face Member Posts: 111
    edited February 2011
    im off for my final spin, the last dance if you like. Thanks for the replies.
    edited February 2011
    CAREFUL NOW!!!
    edited February 2011
    I'm now a clean man, left with slight profit too. Now I must learn to play poker.
    edited February 2011
    n1-- You really should learn to stop "bloking" yourself too, webby got banned for doing that you know!
    edited February 2011
    oh dear didn't see that, don't want everyone thinking salad boy is into that sort of thing...
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Bloking myself from Sky Vegas:
    oh dear didn't see that, don't want everyone thinking salad boy is into that sort of thing...
    Posted by Salad_Face
    Too late, Greenie, it's all over the internet now.
    edited February 2011
    I've already had 4 emails off people asking me to come over and do some nessasary 'plumbing'.
    edited February 2011
    It's been blocked, you wont see me in a virtual vegas for the next 6 months.

That doesn't happen to be you right ? ... Tell him he can clear his own pipes with some Mr Muscle but if not i'll come round, roll my sleeves up and get my hands dirty, he's probably got some clog build up.