You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Chip Dumping

AreaderAreader Member Posts: 10
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hello
As some of you know I am a new player.
Something just happened on my table, a £2.20 Double your money.
I was accused of benefiting from "chip dumping". As I did not know what person was on about I asked my hubby(mr-mbro), and he went loopy. He told me how to reply, that the person who accused me should, if he thought that was the case, report it to Sky. Did i do the right thing, as i am NOT a cheat and i only know my hubby on the site.
Is there anything i can do?
Thank you
Ann

Comments

• elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Chip dumping in a £2.20 DYM............ignore it, just tell the accuser to get real.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

No, just....

1) Report it to Customer Services.

Or better still...

2) Ignore it.

People says the dumbest things Online, things they would not dare say to your face.

As a guide, such stupid comments are usually made by losers. That's bad losers.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Chip Dumping:
    Chip dumping in a £2.20 DYM............ignore it, just tell the accuser to get real.
    Posted by elsadog
    Yes - even better!
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Chip Dumping:
    Hello As some of you know I am a new player. Something just happened on my table, a £2.20 Double your money. I was accused of benefiting from "chip dumping". As I did not know what person was on about I asked my hubby(mr-mbro), and he went loopy. He told me how to reply, that the person who accused me should, if he thought that was the case, report it to Sky. Did i do the right thing, as i am NOT a cheat and i only know my hubby on the site. Is there anything i can do? Thank you Ann
    Posted by Areader
    Ann dont worry about it honest you have more things to worry about ,,you married col blimey ur brave...lol

only kidding he is a truely lovely guy,,

B LUKKY X