You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bounty Hunter, with DP and ED

Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

If you didn't get enough of Ed and DP last night, then join us for The £5000 Guaranteed Bounty Hunter!

Either post your questions on the thread below, email us at Skyopen@bskyb.com or text us on 84846 starting your message with the word "open".

Lets have some fun tonight, if we're dealing out killer blows we may as well have some fun doing it! Join us at 21:00!

Axx

Comments

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

Hi guys i set up a thread yesterday called blind date to try n find sky pokers perfect couple , the obvoius one was rich n tk ,but u2 seem the victoria and david to me

gr8 show guys and wd to anjie1970 yest

• Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited September 2009
    Almost forgot, Richard is PTP'ing will be playing the £5k BH tonight and we'll be checking in with him - so if he tells any porkies - please let us know!
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Have just played the deepstack and a BH.

The BH was down to the final table when we went on a break. I continued playing the deepstack but as the BH finished the break the table on the deepstack started to spin (No it's not the whisky....I hope) and I could see no board cards on the final table of the BH. In the deepstack my board cards were scrolling through the whole pack at a rate of knots while all the seats spun around the table. In the BH i could see my hole cards but no board cards so raising anything less than all-in was pointless. Anyhow I ended up fourth in the BH after going all-in with KQ and after then reloading Java and Sky I went out of the deepstack too.

I entered another BH to relieve my frustration and first hand got AA. I raised 4 bb with 2 callers. Board comes up QJx and I go all-in praying for a call...............I got the call and they hit their straight.

Question:  Should I stop now before the open BH and ..........

a) Go to bed early
    b) Finish the bottle of whisky and go to bed early, .....or
    c) Put on my custom made bacofoil hat and carry on.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

Hi Ling
        fao ED & DP

after falling off me bike & coming last in the £2k league stars freeroll last nite (thats the hand i requested, ED totally agreed with you on hand you did show) went out due to playing a rubbish hand (chasing flush)
         anyway so i got straight back on me bike in " tonites BH" had a level 1-4 game plan everything was going Superb spotted the aggro players by level 3 BB then it happened level 4-5 " I GOT MOVED NOOOOOO " me bike jumped & flipped & i landed on TABLE 31 SO 1 min i'm 2nd on a table the next i'm 5th on a table when i cleared my visor was on 2190 chips but on Table 31 it was 10k chip  ave noooooooooooo i thought so i knuckled down made 2 successful moves against chip leader which btw never made a dent in his huge stack Finally i got 1 more hand AJ guy b4 had loads of chips raised i pushed he called & had K6h so poker gods were needed as 50-50 alas he got his 6 so i came 185th  bike is still on track looking for another race

ED & DP-  I felt like a christian being thrown to the lions when me bike flipped & i landed

ON
                                             TABLE 31
         Arrival       21-30     Chips 2190    made 3 moves
                        and as MEATLOAF would say 2 outta 3 ain't bad

Departure  21-54     AJ v K6h   came 185th

have a great show guys
         dtw  aka  michael