You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Decorum in the Forum

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttsssssssssssssss Forum Deepstack time, usual kick off time 19.00 hours, we currently have 5 runners:
Draig  5000 
FlashFlush  5000 
Kiwini4u  5000 
paparon  5000 
zxghostxz  5000
These Deepies are going well, lots of interest, lets see if we cant get a bit more!, so cmon get your skates on

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    im running like iv not even fibre in over a yr (i.e not at all) but im going to end that tonight and win this tournament by a country mile.. Watch out, Flash is back tonight
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    I'll get my name down and hope for the best.

(Ya' can't scare me.....I've got kids!)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Sadly, I will not be able to play this tonight, as I'm working, but good luck to all those that do.

I finish work at 10pm, so may try & squeeze in the 10.15pm Deepie, just to keep my eye in.

Tomorrow, I shall be playing both the 7pm tikay Sleepie, & the 7.30 Biggie Deepie. Can't wait!
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    You at the EPO tikay????

Beaneh to take it down :D
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Decorum in the Forum:
    You at the EPO tikay???? Beaneh to take it down :D
    Posted by scotty77
    Just popped down to have a look.
    A lot of big names about, Brunson, Helmuth, Ulliott, Boeree, Akenhead, Obrestad, Channing ... to name but a few!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    You at the EPO tikay???? Beaneh to take it down :D
    Posted by scotty77
    No - I'm working Online tonight.

Be great to see BeaneH take it down though - & he's perfectly capable, if he just curbs his tendency to bluff so much. He is, by the bye, a very fine Cash Player indeed. 
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Decorum in the Forum : No - I'm working Online tonight. Be great to see BeaneH take it down though - & he's perfectly capable, if he just curbs his tendency to bluff so much. He is, by the bye, a very fine Cash Player indeed. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeah he was offering action and I meant to take him up on the offer but forgot to do so before play started :(

He has taken many, many stacks off me at cash so now I just play the nutz vs him cos he knows im such a fish and totally owns me.
    edited September 2009
    Oh and on topic with this thead if I am available at 7 then I shall partake in this tournie as I haven't graced the forum league for sometime and I feel that I should continue my tradition of donking out 1st