You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sit "n" Go Success Round 3

Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Been a while since my last update, and their have been quite a few ups and downs. Recently I was playing the £1.15 DYM's and basically just treading water at around 20-23 buy-ins due partly to some awful bad beats.

Then, I had a very good run in the Super 6 free-roll coming 6th and picking up a handy £15 which took me a lot closer to my next target the £2.25 DYM's, at this point I felt I was making good progress, with a slice of luck admitidly.

Previously I'd been playing the Orfordable deepies as a bit of fun to chillout compared to the fast DYM struture, all of my exits had been down to bad beats so I figured my luck had to turn soon and just on que I finished in 6th picking up £24 which was extremely helpful and put me in touching distance of the £3.30 DYM's.

Now the pay-back began, over a succession of 2 days each time losing my first 3 games I plumeted down £47 and a long way off the £66 target which was very tough. I was even contemplating playing the £1.15 DYM's again but realised the profit on them would mean it'd take even longer so persisted with £2.25, then playing my normal game managed to cash 9-in-a-row, which felt very good.

Now I hope to have better results at the £3.30 level, and get a few more cashes in the free-rolls, which always helps. :)

Comments