You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday racing......

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited March 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Anyone got owt?

Had 1 winner up yest, so pretty much got my money back and it's ready and waiting to be lost today.

Donny is on ATR, and 1 other I think, 4 horses preferably from those meetings.

You have 1 hour!!

go go go

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited March 2011
    Doncaster

14:10 Kaolak @ 7/1
    14:45 King's Counsel @ 3/1
    15:20 Our Bomber Harris @ 9/2
    15:55 High Benefit @ 10/3
    16:30 Veiled @ 9/4
    17:05 Qianshan Leader @ 4/1
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2011

DONNY

2.10 - American ladie 11/8
    2.45 - Tri Nations 8/1
    3.20 - Benny be Good 7/2
    3.55 - Definitely Lovely 8/1
    4.30 - Veiled 5/2
    5.05 - Prince Des Marais 7/1
    5.35 - nuts N Bolts 13/2
  • Options
    edited March 2011

My picks are totally random, I did a "heinz". No idea what this is, but each line is £0.10, so it cost me £5.70.

Apparantly I need 2 winners to see a return.

Potential winnings : £3637.74

• Options
    edited March 2011
    24 hour clock, v standard times!!!!

Gone with a mix, like the chunky prices.

1.7k for 4 winnenrs.

Thank ya!

1Kaolak    @ 7/1 2Tri Nations    @ 7/1 3Definitley Lovely    @ 8/1 4Our Bomber Harris    @ 9/2

LOL WTF RANDOM?????????????????

HAHAHAH!!! YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT IN YOUR FIRST POST!!!!

Ahhhh well, I've tried everything else.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Friday racing......:
    24 hour clock, v standard times!!!! Gone with a mix, like the chunky prices. 1.7k for 4 winnenrs. Thank ya! 1 Kaolak    @ 7/1   2 Tri Nations    @ 7/1   3 Definitley Lovely    @ 8/1   4 Our Bomber Harris    @ 9/2 LOL WTF RANDOM????????????????? HAHAHAH!!! YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT IN YOUR FIRST POST!!!! Ahhhh well, I've tried everything else.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I take no responsibility JJ. I have stated on numerous threads that I know nothing about horses.

It was this thread that made me do the bet, as I have a day off and nothing else to do.

Good luck, we need it!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    How unlucky was Kaolak! 2nd!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yeh nnot a bad effort that tbf, thought he might nick it when the other en blundered at the last.....

Good run for mi money tho, can't ask nemore than that
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Another 2nd for me with King's Counsel. Should have done e/w.
  • Options
    LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited March 2011
    Where's that super hot tipster UKJOE, when you need him!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    1 winner outta 4 returned £7.50 from £5.20, nice work Shaz!!!

Wolverhampton this evening anyone?? Races preferably before the rugby starts at 8.......

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited March 2011
    Hi all

Sorry to be a pain but that Ocean Transit form working out very well.

Blue Nymph latest winner at 11-1

Lovely jubbly

Father Vaigret
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hi all Sorry to be a pain but that Ocean Transit form working out very well. Blue Nymph latest winner at 11-1 Lovely jubbly Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    How and where do you get the info to choose ur bets?

I would love know because I haven't a clue.

Help me father.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Splashies

Its a question of following lines of form.

If you see horse win well in a true run race or read something like that in the Racing Post then look at the horses who ran against it.

I noticed last Friday Ocean Transit had won a mares only race well at Ludlow from Ruthenoise who after that race just got beaten my Binocular the Champion Hurdler in a hurdle race. That why I napped it saturday and it won at 12-1 as you know.

Therfore the form of that race was good. I then look for other horses who have run well in that race. Blue Nymph had won first time out over distance of todays race and she didnt get distance of Ocean Transits race, it looked very much like the trainer had given her a blow to get ready for a day when she was running over correct distance. That day was today.

You cant just blindly bet all horses who ran in that Ludlow race for example Ruthernoise ran this week in a chase and got beaten odds on. Watch for her back over hurdles at 2m4f to 2m6. Another horse who tired in closing stages of ludlow race 2m5f than ran this week over 3m and what happened it tired again and finished unplaced.

So find a race where form works out well and look for others and back them when relevant conditions apply. You wont always win but you might get some tasty prices if others dont pick up on it.

God bless you my son
    Father Vaigret  

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Splashies Its a question of following lines of form. If you see horse win well in a true run race or read something like that in the Racing Post then look at the horses who ran against it. I noticed last Friday Ocean Transit had won a mares only race well at Ludlow from Ruthenoise who after that race just got beaten my Binocular the Champion Hurdler in a hurdle race. That why I napped it saturday and it won at 12-1 as you know. Therfore the form of that race was good. I then look for other horses who have run well in that race. Blue Nymph had won first time out over distance of todays race and she didnt get distance of Ocean Transits race, it looked very much like the trainer had given her a blow to get ready for a day when she was running over correct distance. That day was today. You cant just blindly bet all horses who ran in that Ludlow race for example Ruthernoise ran this week in a chase and got beaten odds on. Watch for her back over hurdles at 2m4f to 2m6. Another horse who tired in closing stages of ludlow race 2m5f than ran this week over 3m and what happened it tired again and finished unplaced. So find a race where form works out well and look for others and back them when relevant conditions apply. You wont always win but you might get some tasty prices if others dont pick up on it. God bless you my son Father Vaigret        
    Posted by vaigret
    Thanks for the detailed reply. Il see what I can do for the comp tomoz.

A quick question, I did a google search earlier and came across Massey ratings. What do you think of these ratings?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    i picked a winner Qianshan Leader wiiiiii
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Well done splashies

the upturn has started
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    With regards tipsters it is who you think is good.

With regard Massey ratings , watch him over a spell and if winners come he cant be too bad.

• Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    1 winner outta 4 returned £7.50 from £5.20, nice work Shaz!!! Wolverhampton this evening anyone?? Races preferably before the rugby starts at 8.......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Your welcome,glad one came in for ya had a nice bet on it myself, which was needed after the disaster of my other threrad!!!, a few odds on shots tonight, not the greatest nights racing but had an each way lucky 15 on the following

5.45 - prince charlemange 10/1
    7.15 - Little richard 8/1
    7.45 - shes a character 5/1
    8.15 - idol deputy 12/1