You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Firefox

scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Is anyone else having issues with The Firefox Web Browser tonight

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited March 2011
    As in using it for playing on or just general browsing ?

Mine is fine for general browsing, i'm not playing poker at the minute though.
  • Mod_KiwiniMod_Kiwini Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2011
    Hi Chris, I have moved this thread as its not a poker related topic.

Steve
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited March 2011
    no problem steve just put it there to try get a few replies
    edited March 2011
    only on poker seems to be running slow
  • donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited March 2011
    I think it is running slow for quite a few people tonight!

Dohhhhhhhh keeps getting disconnected.

Also yesterday my whole table lost connection apart from me, and im using firefox!
  • Mod_KiwiniMod_Kiwini Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2011
    Hi Chris, I just found this on the pogo gaming site that I use, it might be relevant I am not sure as I don't personally use Firefox.  FYI the message was dated yesterday.

"Recently Firefox released a new update to their browser (Firefox version 3.6.14). Unfortunately, this release introduced a bug that causes issues with Java, and players who have upgraded will find that they're unable to play Java games on Pogo"
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Firefox:
    Hi Chris, I just found this on the pogo gaming site that I use, it might be relevant I am not sure as I don't personally use Firefox.  FYI the message was dated yesterday. "Recently Firefox released a new update to their browser (Firefox version 3.6.14). Unfortunately, this release introduced a bug that causes issues with Java, and players who have upgraded will find that they're unable to play Java games on Pogo"
    Posted by Mod_Kiwini
    Steve you're a star that's what it will be time to go to the java download page me thinks
  • BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited March 2011
    My firefox has just done an auto update thing...your should probably also do it tonight, hopefully you'll be ok after that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!