You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who wants to do the deepstack league?

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys

After a week or 2 of bad beat after bad beat im finding myself going on tilt... my stats have dropped significantly and iv probably cashed 1 tournament in the last week...

I am going to take a couple of days off poker and try and come back fresh, therefor i wont be staying up late to record the deepstack results. Is there anybody who wants to take over running them?

Let me know and ill email you over the latest league and how to work out the points.

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Who wants to do the deepstack league?:
    Hi Guys  After a week or 2 of bad beat after bad beat im finding myself going on tilt... my stats have dropped significantly and iv probably cashed 1 tournament in the last week...  I am going to take a couple of days off poker and try and come back fresh, therefor i wont be staying up late to record the deepstack results. Is there anybody who wants to take over running them?  Let me know and ill email you over the latest league and how to work out the points.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Enjoy the break m8, i found it good last time i had a break and came back fresh.

ill sort out the league.. just e-mail me.