You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Want to sleep with me?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Well Wednesday night is tikay Sleepstack Night, so I can oblige.

7pm, 5,000 chips, £10 + 1. Better Value than a KFC Bargain Bucket.

Entries so far - 1. that'll be me then.

I'm Offline until late afternoon Wednesday - I'm going home tonight - so hope to see a bunch of you folks tomorrow night.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

And remember, the Wednesday £4k Guaranteed Bounty Hunter at 9pm now has 2,000 starting chips.

That's valoooooooooooooooooo
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to sleep with me?:
    And remember, the Wednesday £4k Guaranteed Bounty Hunter at 9pm now has 2,000 starting chips. That's val ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
    Posted by Tikay10

hiya tikay am deffo in have had a great sleep after me 48 hours of downsizing & clearing me thread closet i feel a lot better can't wait for tonite footy & poker bring it on my 2 favourite pastimes michael 
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi tikay

We have 17 runners:
    acebarry10  5000 
    chels  5000 
    Draig  5000 
    DTWBANDIT  5000 
    elsadog  5000 
    GREGHOGG  5000 
    Huck_Nall  5000 
    imacert  5000 
    jimbo31  5000 
    Manc99  5000 
    paparon  5000 
    pokerman  5000 
    repton3  5000 
    Taller_Guy  5000 
    tedwood576  5000 
    THETANK  5000 
    tikay1  5000
    and yes I'm there
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    nice one bazza, gl tonight mate, hope you go deep

webby
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    nice one bazza, gl tonight mate, hope you go deep webby
    Posted by webby234
    Cheers m8
  • Taller_GuyTaller_Guy Member Posts: 289
    edited September 2009
    I normally play the very low stakes DYMs or occasionally the Orfordable as anything higher than this is outside my BR.  However, entry into the Tikay Sleepstack was my prize for winning the caption competition, so this is the ideal opportunity to see how the other half live...lol.

As I'll be playing against some seasoned Sky pros, I should just say that I am still learning the finer points of this game, so if I make some ridiculous calls or play hands that perhaps I shouldn't, please don't laugh too hard!!

See you at 7.00 and good luck.

Graham
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    I've entered the Sleepstack, now found out I have to go to a meeting at 6.30 so will have to de-register. :(

edited September 2009
    Had a rethink.........5k stack and 12 min blinds in this, so I've re-registered and just hope the meeting doesn't go on too long. Just have to play it as a 'turbo velocity' if it drags on.

You all promise not to pinch me chips while I'm away though.
    edited September 2009
    I normally play the very low stakes DYMs or occasionally the Orfordable as anything higher than this is outside my BR.  However, entry into the Tikay Sleepstack was my prize for winning the caption competition, so this is the ideal opportunity to see how the other half live...lol. As I'll be playing against some seasoned Sky pros, I should just say that I am still learning the finer points of this game, so if I make some ridiculous calls or play hands that perhaps I shouldn't, please don't laugh too hard!! See you at 7.00 and good luck. Graham
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    Good Luck Graham - just enjoy it.

Don't get involved in too many hands early doors, but once it gets to about 8.30pm or 9pm, the structure gets a bit sharp, so that's when it's time to start moving & grooving.

It's a 10 Seater, not a 6 seater, so remember POSITION is key.

And if you are used to faster structuees - this is a whole different ball-game - sit nice & quiet for a while, to get a feel for things. You start with 250 - TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY! - Big Blinds, so don't be getting them all-in for hours, there's no need.

Just play your own game, chat to the other Players in the Chat-Box - they are a well-friendly bunch - & you'll be fine.

Good Luck.
    edited September 2009
    Had a rethink.........5k stack and 12 min blinds in this, so I've re-registered and just hope the meeting doesn't go on too long. Just have to play it as a 'turbo velocity' if it drags on. You all promise not to pinch me chips while I'm away though.
    Posted by elsadog
    You have my word, Elsadog. *

* - Terms & Conditions Apply.

See you later.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to sleep with me? : Good Luck Graham - just enjoy it. Don't get involved in too many hands early doors, but once it gets to about 8.30pm or 9pm, the structure gets a bit sharp, so that's when it's time to start moving & grooving. It's a 10 Seater, not a 6 seater, so remember POSITION is key. And if you are used to faster structuees - this is a whole different ball-game - sit nice & quiet for a while, to get a feel for things. You start with 250 - TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY! - Big Blinds, so don't be getting them all-in for hours, there's no need. Just play your own game, chat to the other Players in the Chat-Box - they are a well-friendly bunch - & you'll be fine. Good Luck.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi Tikay

Thanks for the advice.  I'll need every bit of it.  Have to say, I'm not known for going all-in at any point until I'm really low, so doubt I'll be going all-in early on.  I do play tight, perhaps too much so at times, but it serves me well in the DYMs!

Good luck

Graham
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to sleep with me? : Hi Tikay Thanks for the advice.  I'll need every bit of it.  Have to say, I'm not known for going all-in at any point until I'm really low, so doubt I'll be going all-in early on.  I do play tight, perhaps too much so at times, but it serves me well in the DYMs! Good luck Graham
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    Hi Graham, you seem like an honest guy. Look after my chips for me in the sleepstack will you, I don't think I can finish reading Tikay's *terms and conditions before I go out to my meeting in an hour or so.

ps. Good luck tonight I bet you do just fine.
  • imacertimacert Member Posts: 69
    edited September 2009
    come on guys 29 entries only!! i know we can do better than this, lets get it up to at least 70 then if i stay in till the death we can have some good banter and i can enjoy some nice cups of bovril lol
    edited September 2009
    come on guys 29 entries only!! i know we can do better than this, lets get it up to at least 70 then if i stay in till the death we can have some good banter and i can enjoy some nice cups of bovril lol
    Posted by imacert
    Ovaltine for me please!

We have 31 with an hour to go, & there are always a lot of late Entrants, so we won't be too bad - I'm hopeful of about 60.

It's a Televised Champions League night tonight, so the Site is always a little less busy on those nights, though I'm not sure why - I have the Footie on the Telly, the poker on the Lappie, a cup of Hot Chocolate - heaven! Oh, and an alarm clock, to wake me every hour - I do like to play a hand every hour or so.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    Finally got my new internet connection up and running so i'm in.

Good luck to all, but especially me lol
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

B LUKKY  AND ENJOY ONE N ALL

• SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited September 2009
    There were 49 in the bed and the little one said ............
    edited September 2009
    There were 49 in the bed and the little one said ............
    Posted by SoLack

....Move over, move over - because we've hit the Target of 60 with a few minutes to spare!
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to sleep with me? : Hi Graham, you seem like an honest guy. Look after my chips for me in the sleepstack will you, I don't think I can finish reading Tikay's *terms and conditions before I go out to my meeting in an hour or so. ps. Good luck tonight I bet you do just fine.
    Posted by elsadog
    I'll certainly do my best, Elsadog, but don't be too long.  I am but one man against so many...lol
    edited September 2009

And the result.......
    SUPERNOVA1£207 + 30 League Points345000 
    fergie442£138 + 26 League Points0 
    DTWBANDIT3£96.60 + 22 League Points0 
    pokerwill4£69 + 18 League Points0 
    sim755£55.20 + 14 League Points0 
    Huck_Nall6£48.30 + 10 League Points0 
    THETANK7£41.40 + 8 League Points0 
    razorkev8£34.50 + 6 League Points0 
    acerag839 0