You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY'

Comments

• Options
    drkpadawandrkpadawan Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2010
    I think its about time we have a horse tourny, changing the game every 10 mins and the blinds every 5 mins, there are so many games to choose from, nl holdem, omaha, omaha hi/lo, 7 card stud, 7 card hi/ lo, i could go on and on but you get the idea :)
  • Options
    drkpadawandrkpadawan Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY':
    In Response to Re: Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY' : a ten seater £10 sng would raise a £100 prize fund not 1k, £20 = 200 not 2k etc etc
    Posted by daz231023
    I get this idea, I think he means you play a £10 qualy with 1 place at studio table available for every 10 players, thats where the big money comes from
  • Options
    robcash81robcash81 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    a nighly poker league each nightfor a small entrance fee say £1.10 .the top 20 percent get a in the money.1 point for entering 5p for making the money 10 points for foe 10th and up to 20 fior first.at the end of the month the top people in the league then get an extra prize for there league position
  • Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited February 2010
    Full screened tables. Simples.
  • Options
    jimmyjazzejimmyjazze Member Posts: 47
    edited February 2010

You should award a special bonus if you get a Royal Flush in a cash game. I just had a yoyal Flush for the first time ever.

Yipeeee

• Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited March 2010
    I posted this elsewhere but pleaqse can we have a 'rail only' button was well as join table/waiting list?

thanks

x
  • Options
    SDodgerSDodger Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2010
    Downloadable
    100 BB buy in max
    Resizable tables- small to full screen [like FT]
    Better points
    More freerolls- register hour or 2 before so players are available not away!
    Stop the laggigng n freezing n timing out [propa timer/number countdown not that bar that moves at dif speeds]
    Diff avatars [like the ones we can use here]

please.....fankooooo
  • Options
    BYDANDY50BYDANDY50 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2010

Every month loads of players on the smaller stakes table never quite reach the 500 points required to earn a cash bonus - Why not extent it two months so everyone can get some sort of bonus instead of losing their points every month. 

If reluctant to do this - could some sort tourney be organised to use your points on sit and go at say 1 - 2 - 5 pounds for 6 - 10 player tables so everyone gets a fair deal - I have been playing this site for quite a few months like many others and never quite reach 500 points.

• Options
    mma7mma7 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    how about a footy supporters ko but using only big derbies ac v inter utd v liverpool etc etc could do as next team tikay n make it best of 5
  • Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited March 2010
    sit an go's to satelite into main tourneys.

e.g 6 player table £2.25 entry and top 2 players get entrance into say the velocity and 3rd gets whateva cash is left over

not doing the full math lol, but surely you guys can sort that :) 
  • Options
    Spinzy1Spinzy1 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    How about having reverse withdrawals because it can take between 3-5 days for money to appear back into your bank account. So if i have set £40 away later that day i might fancy a £11 tourn i cant just reverse withdrawal i have to deposit more money which makes sky poker no more money because i would have been taking that out of my winnings anyway. This idea would actully make skypoker more money!!!!!!!>>>>>
  • Options
    F-B-IF-B-I Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2010
     EVE ALL
     HOW ABOUT REG STT USING YOUR POKER POINTS, (IE 40 POINTS A GAME)  AND THEN HAVE STAR POINTS

AWARDED FOR FIRST & SECOND PLACES, WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE POINTS . YOU COULD THEN ENTER A

MONTHLY TOURNY FOR A DECENT PRIZE.
  • Options
    andrew1947andrew1947 Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2010
    For those of us who have a 24 hour deposit limit it would be good to include the time we may deposit in the message we get saying we cannot deposit when we log in
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    SKY POKER Could be missing a bit of a trick (imo)

Cracking Site...and easy to use

Cracking Community/Comedy

Cracking TV Coverage

Cracking Analysts and Knowledge.

My point is.......on the Community Pages, there are now lots of Competitions laid out by the Presenters and the Mods. Prizes have been Tournament Entries mostly...but now SKY POKER merchandise seems to be popping up more often as a prize. These prizes seem to be well sought after, so..............

What I am suggesting on the "home" page is a "SKY POKER SHOP" where we could all BUY goods.

This MUST have been suggested before, or toyed with by your marketing people, so I apologise in advance.

SKY POKER merchandise would fly out the door, and be available to all players regardless of the level that they play at.

Phew.

Thank You

• Options
    EVONUTSEVONUTS Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2010
    please could sky make up a tourney like primo but alot bigger prize pool most sites run a massive tourney once a month now obviously sky cant compete with the ammount of players other sites have but im sure most people could really enjoy a 100 pound tourney entry once a month if it gets as much as primo u will see a prize pool of 50k and thats exiting no?
  • Options
    hecatehecate Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2010
    Just a silly little idea really and for all I know the sound effects may already be there. (I don't have speaker switched on).

When a Royal Flush appears it would be nice if it could stay on screen a LITTLE longer. Would also be a bit of fun to have some sort of celebratory graphics and sound effects.

Great site....great team.

Allthe best

Hecate
  • Options
    TheTopBoyTheTopBoy Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    well, im new to skypoker not many people will have seen me yet, but im new to poker. and sky poker is a gr8 site, and i wnt it to get better.
    sky poker just generally help the better experienced people. not all the time
    well this is where we can change it.
    instead of 20quid freerolls have 50quid freerolls.
    and every wednesday or one day a week have 500quid freerools but only 1000entries or 750 entries. this would give a better oppurtunity to people with little less bank rolls and little less experienced players

worth a spot prize im sure?
    cheers julie
  • Options
    efgloserefgloser Member Posts: 406
    edited April 2010
    Hi....

With the huge success of the TKO tournament, hows about televising the event............would be great viewing.......
  • Options
    djtravestydjtravesty Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Single table sit and go`s with a twist.... You can have 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 people playing against one person. Who ever is playing against the rest will win 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 times there money etc if they win, but if chosen to play in team against that person they will all divide the winnings giving a lot less each but with a greater chance of winning. This way it caters for two different catagories of players.....the big dreamers, who want to multiply there winnings drastically and quickly but also the safer players who want to win as easily as possible yet gradually.  i HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF SIT AND GO ANYWHERE ONLINE AND THEREFORE WILL ATTRACT NEW PLAYERS
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited April 2010
    you could hold a £100,000 freeroll.