You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

DYM Tables Loading Twice?

JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice
This morning, everytime I open up a DYM table, it loads up twice?? It looks like once in the download client and also the web based one (I say this as the window is bigger like when you play on the website). It just means crossing the bigger one off, but obv this isn't supposed to happen?? Just letting you know as I know some (positive) changes were made to DYMs overnight.

Comments

• JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited March 2011
    Hmmmmm, having just typed that, the next one to load opens only once in the download client as it should so dunno, maybe it was just me.....
    edited March 2011
    OK, just done it again. So far the £11 and £16.50s have done it every time (4 games total I think) and the one that didn't was a £22 one.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: DYM Tables Loading Twice?:
    Hmmmmm, having just typed that, the next one to load opens only once in the download client as it should so dunno, maybe it was just me.....
    Posted by JohnConnor
    Hi John,

Just out of interest did you log in to the download client or the website first?

Did you register for the DYM from the download or web lobby?

When we launched the download client we put in a rule which blocks the website from launching tables when you are logged in to download... to prevent this scenario.

We didnt change anything this morning which i'd expect to impact this, so maybe a temporary glitch, but f you (or anyone else) sees this re-occur then please let us know to investigate

Thanks

Adam
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: DYM Tables Loading Twice? : Hi John, Just out of interest did you log in to the download client or the website first? Did you register for the DYM from the download or web lobby? When we launched the download client we put in a rule which blocks the website from launching tables when you are logged in to download... to prevent this scenario. We didnt change anything this morning which i'd expect to impact this, so maybe a temporary glitch, but f you (or anyone else) sees this re-occur then please let us know to investigate Thanks Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    No probs Adam.

This morning I logged into the download first as normal (had to install an update for the first time since I started using it?) and reg'd for all tables in download as normal. It's just done it again on a £16.50 and a £33 now.

On a separate note, the actual changes are superb, many thanks.
    edited March 2011
    Hi John,

Yes I've just re-created this now - we're looking into it.... looks like we've somehow undone the previous fix today :-(

In the meantime, some immediate solutions:

A) Log out of the website & forum whilst playing sit and go's - so you can browse the forum.
    B) Enforce pop-up blockers on your web browser for Sky Poker - this will allow you to play on the download and remain logged in to the forum
    C) Switch to web version only - so you can play and use the forum

I'll let you know when we have a solution for a  proper fix

Apologies for the inconvenience to you and all while we work on this.

Kind Regards

Adam
    edited March 2011
    Hi John, Yes I've just re-created this now - we're looking into it.... looks like we've somehow undone the previous fix today :-( In the meantime, some immediate solutions: A) Log out of the website & forum whilst playing sit and go's - so you can browse the forum. B) Enforce pop-up blockers on your web browser for Sky Poker - this will allow you to play on the download and remain logged in to the forum C) Switch to web version only - so you can play and use the forum I'll let you know when we have a solution for a  proper fix Apologies for the inconvenience to you and all while we work on this. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Thanks very much Adam.
  • lMARKllMARKl Member Posts: 254
    edited March 2011
    Just for info, I'm getting this error too when playing on the download with the forum open.

Regards

MARK
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited March 2011
    me too
    edited March 2011
    Hi All,

Our developers are looking at this but we're not going to be able to get this fixed tonight i'm afraid.

I appreciate how annoying it is going to be but the following work arounds should mitigate this overnight, we are working on this as a priority and will aim to release a fix tomorrow, as early as possible.

Workarounds:

A) Log out of the website & forum whilst playing sit and go's - so you can browse the forum.
    B) Enforce pop-up blockers on your web browser for Sky Poker - this will allow you to play on the download and remain logged in to the forum
    C) Switch to web version only - so you can play and use the forum

Apologies

Adam
    edited March 2011
    HI John/All,

We released a fix for this issue this afternoon, so you shouldnt see this occur anymore.

If you do then clear the cache of your web browser (CTRL + F5) to pick up the fix. If it still occurs then please let us know

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind Regards

Adam