You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

tournament entry mix up, help me

porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hello i won entry to tonights tikay's steepstack but it seems thay have registered someone called pokerman instead of me "poRkerman" lol

sent rich a p'm but not sure if he will reply tonight, was all hyped up for the big game and am left feeling a little gutted i must admit, hopefully they can enter me another tournament tonight if they see this quick enough.

Comments

• loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    ive just visited the table of pokerman and he 'AWAY' lol so you may be right but i always thought it was computerised
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009
    i won the entry via a competition and i think this has caused the mistake, i noticed that they had only put pokerman this mornig but i assumed it was a spelling mistake, what a clown i am lol
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Dont think anythign will happen tonight m8, but im sure he will put u into next weeks, and maybe something else as well to appologise
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    i wonder what would happen if pokerman won lol
  • chelschels Member Posts: 149
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: tournament entry mix up, help me:
    Posted by loonytoons
    i am currently playing in the steepstack and pokerman has been away from the start, i dont think he knows hes mistakenly been put in it, bet he wishes he did lol
  • Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2009
    In Response to tournament entry mix up, help me:
    hello i won entry to tonights tikay's steepstack but it seems thay have registered someone called pokerman instead of me "poRkerman" lol sent rich a p'm but not sure if he will reply tonight, was all hyped up for the big game and am left feeling a little gutted i must admit, hopefully they can enter me another tournament tonight if they see this quick enough.
    Posted by porkerman

hello porkerman,
    Rich is not in tonight, i will speak to our guys and will see if we can get that error sorted out for you,
    rich.
  • daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: tournament entry mix up, help me:
    Posted by loonytoons
    Even my hamster knew you would leave the Deepstack before I did, even if the lad did have a 4 ;)

Came 2nd, couldn't talk to you in CBox because i'm chat banned lol
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009
    ok had a phone call of sky and wasnt able to take the call because my cousin was being a jerk, anyhow they have decided to put me in the bounty hunter tomoro which cost  £5.75 to enter instead of the earlier bounty hunter which cost £11 and is the same entry fee as tikay's sleepstack?

seems strange to me and after not been entered in tonights by no fault of my own they enter me into a inferior tournament, seems like i am getting punished!
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    hi porkerman

i have every sympathy for you.

i would think the least you should get is an entry into a tourney of equal value, and possibly also an entry into a smaller tourney as a gesture of goodwill given that you have been unable to participate in the tourney tonight.

I would contact customer services again and ask how they came to the decision they have...

good luck

Ray
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys,

really sorry about this one. the mix up was totally my fault!

pokerman ... only joking PORKERMAN i will be in touch via private message but we will enter you into next week's tikay's sleepstack!

again please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and i really hope you enjoy next week's tournament.

all the best Guys,

Rich