You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

am i being unreasonable?

porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hello, last week i won the goals goals goals competition and won entry to tikay's sleepstack whcih is valued at £11 to enter, anyway after getting myself ready for the BIG game, i got on the computer at around 7:10 (tourny started at 7) after logging in and waiting for table to pop up for few minutes i start to look through field at list of peole in the tourny, but to my surprise my name was not on the entry list but "pokerman" was, now i can accept that mistakes can happen and fair enough we have all made them. but after getting a p'm from sky rich saying i was in the tournament i expected to be in it.

received a phone call from sky earlier but wasnt able to take the call, so checked my account and it seems they have registered me in the £5.75 bounty hunter tomoro night, now to be honest i was expecting just a little bit more from sky, but first they forget to enter me and then they register me into a tournament that is half the value of my original tournament, it may be that my emotions are running a little high after the dissapointment of not being able to play tonight but i just think this is a tad unfair

thanks guys and gl on the tables (if you manage to get on) lol

Comments

• MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    id ask for tomorrows deepie m8 but im greedy lol
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    It is a bit unfair. Get back onto them and they should sort something out for you
  • daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2009
    If true that is a disgrace. You've effectivley won £11 not "entry into the sleepstack". You've won £11 not £5.75.

Imagine you'd sat'd ionto the main event and the same thing happened, Sky then gave you entry to a $5k side event...erm, $5k? Acknowledge it's a big contrast but the principal is the same.

You should have option of £11 credited into yopur account or £11 towards any tournament you'd like (I.E you pay £11 into a £22 event)

Disgrace if true/.
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    seems very unfair, am pretty sure they will sort this out for you mate, once rich or one of the mods gets a look at this they will rectify the situation for you, will i think they will anyway

webby
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited September 2009
    I'm sure they'll sort it out tomorrow.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    im suprised two names alike are on this site james,,but they will put you in one of ur choice , but can c y u were so aggreived.. james b lukky m8 ur goods will be with you by weekend
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Hi Porkerman,

I was playing the tikay Deepie tonight, & you came into the Chat box & told me about this, & asked if I could help sort it. It's none of my business, of course, but I just wanted to help.

I was playing 2 Tourneys at the time (& losing with set over set at that very moment!), but I did apologise, & added that I could not sort it tonight, but I promised I would sort it out in the morning.

You said thanks, & that, as far as I was concerned, was that - we had agreed that I would get on the Case with the "right" Suits in the morning.

Once I finished my Tournys tonight, I sent the note to the Suits.

If you won Tournament Entries to the value of £11, that's what you will get. I imagine they just thought you'd want to play tomorrow, & they would sort out the rest later.

On their behalf, sorry this happened.
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: am i being unreasonable?:
    Hi Porkerman, I was playing the tikay Deepie tonight, & you came into the Chat box & told me about this, & asked if I could help sort it. It's none of my business, of course, but I just wanted to help. I was playing 2 Tourneys at the time (& losing with set over set at that very moment!), but I did apologise, & added that I could not sort it tonight, but I promised I would sort it out in the morning. You said thanks, & that, as far as I was concerned, was that - we had agreed that I would get on the Case with the "right" Suits in the morning. Once I finished my Tournys tonight, I sent the note to the Suits. If you won Tournament Entries to the value of £11, that's what you will get. I imagine they just thought you'd want to play tomorrow, & they would sort out the rest later. On their behalf, sorry this happened.
    Posted by Tikay10
    same here tikay, i came to you about 20 minutes after i had posted on here, with rich not on tonight i decided to find someone i thought would be able to get their voice heard and as far as i was concerned that person was you, so i left it with you and was gonna wait for your response untill i realised thay had entered me in the £5.50 bounty hunter, i wasnt sure what was happening, didnt know if you had maybe put me in it or maybe one of the mod's had.

thanks for the comments guys
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Thanks porkerman.

As promised, I sent an e-Mail to the Suits.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys,

really sorry about this one. the mix up was totally my fault!

pokerman ... only joking PORKERMAN i will be in touch via private message but we will enter you into next week's tikay's sleepstack!

again please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and i really hope you enjoy next week's tournament.

all the best Guys,

Rich
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: am i being unreasonable?:
    Hey guys, really sorry about this one. the mix up was totally my fault! pokerman ... only joking PORKERMAN i will be in touch via private message but we will enter you into next week's tikay's sleepstack! again please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and i really hope you enjoy next week's tournament. all the best Guys, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hi rich , im not so sure admitting it was your fault , on this forum , is a good idea !!!!! before you know it ,someone will get the idea for a new thread ..........  how to punish sky rich .
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009
    thanks for the comments guys and skyrich has sorted it out now, i will be in next week's sleepstack and also he is sending me some sky poker goodies, so really looking forward to getting them.

thanks for the help tikay, sky rich and others who helped me,

james
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    just wanna say that this is yet another example of the excellent customer service that sky has. which puts it above any other poker site in the world.
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    agreed, it really is top notch

webby