You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bad beats

ROBYN89ROBYN89 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2011 in Brags, Beats and Variance
hey guys i seem to be being beat by bad beats all the time. ive been playing on this site for bout a year now and only the last 3 months it seems to be happening to me at least 4 or 5 times a day. any one else get this problem???

Comments

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited March 2011
    In Response to bad beats:
    hey guys i seem to be being beat by bad beats all the time. ive been playing on this site for bout a year now and only the last 3 months it seems to be happening to me at least 4 or 5 times a day. any one else get this problem???
    Posted by ROBYN89
    much worse.
  • Options
    ROBYN89ROBYN89 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2011
    Iis this a common occurance on here because it seems to be the same players that get the bad beats all the time??
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats:
    Iis this a common occurance on here because it seems to be the same players that get the bad beats all the time??
    Posted by ROBYN89
    its a common occurance wherever you go. dont blame the site, its poker, just remember ur never that far in front pre flop and 1 outers on the river have to get there sometime
  • Options
    drumahai05drumahai05 Member Posts: 777
    edited March 2011
    hows this for a bad beat playing omaha i GOT A/FLUSH on the river made a bet was called the guy called and according to the dealer he beat me with a 8 STRAIGHT UNSUITED and no one picked up on it it was hand  350934886 makes u think
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited March 2011
    hows this for a bad beat playing omaha i GOT A/FLUSH on the river made a bet was called the guy called and according to the dealer he beat me with a 8 STRAIGHT UNSUITED and no one picked up on it it was hand  350934886 makes u think
    Posted by drumahai05
    if this is true contact customer care, bt before you do i would request your hand history and double check you havent got it wrong.

now i dont knw how competent you are with omaha but the most common mistake is,

you can only use, and must use 2 cards from your starting 4
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2011
    on the long hall u will beat them...................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well not, there are so many donkeys out there you cant get away from them
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited March 2011
    In Response to bad beats:
    Posted by ROBYN89
    I dream of it only happening that many times an hour, never mind a day.......but all joking aside....it does seem to be getting worse........even on the russians!
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited March 2011

on the long hall u will beat them...................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well not, there are so many donkeys out there you cant get away from them
    Posted by BowieBoy
    you want to get away from them?

I used to think it was sky too. but then i remembered i once had a heater on sky. i won the majority of my tournaments for a week at one point last year and i was seriously clueless about poker.

Anyways i recently started playing on another site, and ive made money not loads, but ive came to realise downswings, variance and bad beats are part of the process. If someone is hitting me with a bad beat im doing something right.
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited March 2011
    Posted by drumahai05
    hi/lo ?