You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Norman where are you?

TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
I haven't seen Norman Pace for ages. Has he gone walkabout?
I miss his presentation style.
Hope he is OK
Tim

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

He's fine & dandy, & is currently touring the antipodes with Gareth Hale on a Hale & Pace Tour. He went just after Vegas, & is not due back home until November or December IIRC.
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Norman where are you?:
    He's fine & dandy, & is currently touring the antipodes with Gareth Hale on a Hale & Pace Tour. He went just after Vegas, & is not due back home until November or December IIRC.
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks Tikay, What a superb service you provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Norman where are you? : Thanks Tikay, What a superb service you provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Timbobo

and i agree,   however, every time i log on, i see normans face so he should at some point be part of this forum.  I know he might be far away, but surely he has  or can have access to a comp to put a few posts in? not good enough imo ; (
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Norman where are you? : and i agree,   however, every time i log on, i see normans face so he should at some point be part of this forum.  I know he might be far away, but surely he has  or can have access to a comp to put a few posts in? not good enough imo ; (
    Posted by OMahonyO
    They have the internet in Australia?

Noooooooooooo! I'm not buying that.

They don't have 'leccy yet, do they?
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Norman where are you? : They have the internet in Australia? Noooooooooooo! I'm not buying that. They don't have 'leccy yet, do they?
    Posted by Tikay10
    perhaps the supply runs backwards when your upside down , as the say the water goes opposite direction when it goes down the plug hole,  so Norms laptop wont work on Aussie AC ( stranger things have happened )
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited September 2009
    I didn't think there was anyone left in Australia to entertain. They are all over here crowing about the 6 -0  whitewash in the 1 day cricket series.

I guess he could be doing a tour of the penal colonies cos the convicts are not allowed back over here.

oh, and I was inadvertently correct with my initial assumption that he had gone walkabout, lol