You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what a joke

ludoludo Member Posts: 2
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

who agrees that skypoker is a big joke? so many bad beats, to many site players,you got no chance lol

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Yes,  Just seeing the words Sky Poker makes me PMSL
  • GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited September 2009

What do you mean "site players" just regulars?

And moaning about bad beats sort of makes you the joke, we all get them just take it like a man :)

• FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited September 2009

What's big and red, and eats rocks? Why it's the Big Red Rock Eater, of course. 

Now that, my friends, is a joke. I didn't say it was a particularly good one, but it is a joke, of that, there can be little doubt. I've got loads of them too... How long have you got?

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to what a joke:
    who agrees that skypoker is a big joke? so many bad beats, to many site players,you got no chance lol
    Posted by ludo
     Dont let the door hit you on the way out...
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    In Response to what a joke:
    Posted by ludo
    get your coat
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what a joke:
    What do you mean "site players" just regulars? And moaning about bad beats sort of makes you the joke, we all get them just take it like a man :)
    Posted by MrMagooo
    hiya mr magoo,couldnt agree more mate ive had about 1 in 20 flops today that have even slightly hit me.Yet yesterday came 27th in 4000 gtd BOUNTY HUNTER and took 6 BOUNTYS.You simply have to take the rough with the smooth.see ya
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    What's big and red, and eats rocks? Why it's the Big Red Rock Eater, of course.    Now that, my friends, is a joke. I didn't say it was a particularly good one, but it is a joke, of that, there can be little doubt. I've got loads of them too... How long have you got?
    Posted by FlutNush
    Well i've got all night. Keep em coming please.
    edited September 2009
    What do you call a scottish cloak room attendant?.......

....... Angus McCoatup.
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited September 2009
    In Response to what a joke : get your coat
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Get your coat? by the sound of him he lost that as well LOL
    edited September 2009
    Whats the difference between a poker player and a dog?

A dog will eventually stop whining
  • FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited September 2009

Q. What did Adolf say to his tank crew before they got into their tanks at Dunkirk?

A. “Get in the tanks, lads”.

Q. What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill?

A. He said: “Here come the elephants over the hill”.

Q. What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill wearing dark glasses?

A. He didn't say anything because he didn't recognise them.

Q. What do you call a Deer with no eyes?

A. No eye Deer.

Q. What do you call a Deer with no eyes and no legs?

A. Still no eye Deer.

Q. What do you call a fly with no wings?

A. A walk.

Q. What does a dog do, that humans step into?

A. Pants.

...stop me before I kill again...

edited September 2009

Whats brown and sticky?

A stick!

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    i hear nevada is nice this time of year
    edited September 2009
    Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, a smart blonde, and a dumb blonde are walking down the street when they spot a $100 on the ground. Who gets it?
    Nobody. The first four don't exist and the dumb blonde thought it was a gum wrapper.

A blond and a brunette jump off the Empire State Building. It takes the blonde 3 minutes longer to hit the ground than it does or the brunette. Why?
    She had to stop to ask for directions.

A is standing drinking at the bar when the man next to him whispers, 'do you want to buy any pirate DVD's?'
    'No thanks, I hate Treasure Island.'

A man walks into a pub and sees Vincent Van Gogh standing at the bar. The man says 'I love your paintings, can I buy you a drink?'
    Vincent replies, 'No thanks I've got one ear.'

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Oh dear......

Truth is, if you wanna play poker, you need to be able to show some character, & take your beats.
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited September 2009
    Area 51 come and pick me up ive been here to long.
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009

The beats you complain about are all part of online poker. Believe me we all get them, but it works both ways.

I was fortunate to win the open on Saturday. About half way through I totally mis-read my opponent and ended up all-in as a real underdog, but hit the cards I needed, and went on to win. Last night I lost all-in situatons with AA to 72, AA to QT and AK to 94. All underdog plays that came off for my opponents and put me out of 2 tourneys. It happens but if your game is ok then you should come out on top overall. And there probably lies your problem because if your game isn't ok then you will fall down more than you stand up.

Having a go at Sky Poker is pointless because it's actually far saner than most sites with regard to loose play. If you want to see top class, 24 carat, humdinger loose play and more bad beats per minute, get your name down for something like the $3 rebuy $50k Guaranteed on Pokerstars. I have a go sometimes and it's the best poker entertainment on earth as long as you realise it's poker bingo of the highest order.

Shut the door when you leave and take a stab elswhere.......I bet you're making the same post there within a fortnight.

edited September 2009
    Off subject .......we should have a ''sticky'' joke thread on here. I can do a couple of hours worth normally.
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    Off subject .......we should have a ''sticky'' joke thread on here. I can do a couple of hours worth normally.
    Posted by elsadog
    sticky could be tricky elsa, it would turn into a BLACKADDER fest "sticky the stick insect " etc  or the VICAR OF DIBLEY quoters coming out to take on the ALAN PARTRIDGE supporters.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what a joke : sticky could be tricky elsa, it would turn into a BLACKADDER fest "sticky the stick insect " etc  or the VICAR OF DIBLEY quoters coming out to take on the ALAN PARTRIDGE supporters.
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    A 'Sticky' is what we used to call a permanent thread, such as a joke listing. It was a bad way to put it as you say it could have lead to sticky jokes ............ I know a couple of sticky jokes but they probably wouldn't allow them for public viewing