You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ajs4385 & Bonniedog

johns0122johns0122 Member Posts: 22
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Not seen bonniedog on the site for a while but ajs4385 plays the same type of game/ amount of tables

is this the same person??????????????

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Yes.
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    Ive not seen bonniedog for a while either. didnt bonniedog play nl100. I have seen ajs only at nl50, has he/she gone on a bad run???
    edited September 2009
    they have got that £500 new player boniiii though............gl
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    AJS and Bonnie have always played 50nl thru to 200nl.  They don't really care as long as they can get 10 tables up.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: ajs4385 & Bonniedog:
    AJS and Bonnie have always played 50nl thru to 200nl.  They don't really care as long as they can get 10 tables up.
    Posted by scotty77
    I always wonder how they do that.  Have they just got a super computer with big memory or is it software/browser or something.  More than 5 is unplayable on mine
  • ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited September 2009
    Bonniedog is my wife. We both play lots of Poker as you probably have noticed. We both like sky for obvious reasons. We both have accounts with many poker rooms, she is currently grinding at a well known British bookmaker. Unfortunatly Sky is not big enough for the both of us, there is simply not enough tables at 100NL going and I dont think it would be right for us to be on the same table. I stopped playing on here a few months ago to give another site a go. Sky then improved there cash for points scheme and I decided to come back. Obviously that meant she had to go to another room as sky is not big enough and anyway I discovered sky so I get first choice if to play here lol. We have a similair style as I taught her how to play, there are differences in our games but I doubt the nits or fishes at 100NL have noticed lol.

As for tables I prefer 8 tabling as any more I cant get good reads on players. Bonniedog prefers 10 but she is a nit lol. You do need a good set up to do a lot of tables. The most I have done on sky is 18 tables, computer ran fine but I had no reads and it was too tiring. There is an optimum point for every player at the amount of tables you should play you just have to find yours. It may be 1 it may be 10.
    edited September 2009
    Bonniedog is my wife. We both play lots of Poker as you probably have noticed. We both like sky for obvious reasons. We both have accounts with many poker rooms, she is currently grinding at a well known British bookmaker. Unfortunatly Sky is not big enough for the both of us, there is simply not enough tables at 100NL going and I dont think it would be right for us to be on the same table. I stopped playing on here a few months ago to give another site a go. Sky then improved there cash for points scheme and I decided to come back. Obviously that meant she had to go to another room as sky is not big enough and anyway I discovered sky so I get first choice if to play here lol. We have a similair style as I taught her how to play, there are differences in our games but I doubt the nits or fishes at 100NL have noticed lol. As for tables I prefer 8 tabling as any more I cant get good reads on players. Bonniedog prefers 10 but she is a nit lol. You do need a good set up to do a lot of tables. The most I have done on sky is 18 tables, computer ran fine but I had no reads and it was too tiring. There is an optimum point for every player at the amount of tables you should play you just have to find yours. It may be 1 it may be 10.
    Posted by ajs4385
    When you say good set up, what do you mean, ie what spec is your computer and what browser do you use.  I recently bought a new graphics card so I could have a dual monitor set up and thought it would improve the performance/speed, but it has made no difference at all.
  • ginge999ginge999 Member Posts: 95
    edited September 2009
    graphics wouldnt make a difference your not running a program, more ram would but you would need alot more to run many tables
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    Bonniedog is my wife. We both play lots of Poker as you probably have noticed. We both like sky for obvious reasons. We both have accounts with many poker rooms, she is currently grinding at a well known British bookmaker. Unfortunatly Sky is not big enough for the both of us, there is simply not enough tables at 100NL going and I dont think it would be right for us to be on the same table. I stopped playing on here a few months ago to give another site a go. Sky then improved there cash for points scheme and I decided to come back. Obviously that meant she had to go to another room as sky is not big enough and anyway I discovered sky so I get first choice if to play here lol. We have a similair style as I taught her how to play, there are differences in our games but I doubt the nits or fishes at 100NL have noticed lol. As for tables I prefer 8 tabling as any more I cant get good reads on players. Bonniedog prefers 10 but she is a nit lol. You do need a good set up to do a lot of tables. The most I have done on sky is 18 tables, computer ran fine but I had no reads and it was too tiring. There is an optimum point for every player at the amount of tables you should play you just have to find yours. It may be 1 it may be 10.
    Posted by ajs4385
    i think mine is less
    edited September 2009
    graphics wouldnt make a difference your not running a program, more ram would but you would need alot more to run many tables
    Posted by ginge999
    ok thanks, may be wasting my money on ram upgrade though as we keep getting promised the downloadable version which I think might sort it.  Still no timeframe on this i see????????