You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UFC 128

delaney09delaney09 Member Posts: 1,145
edited March 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Not sure if there are many people on the site that watch Ufc or even bet on Ufc but here are my predictions for tonight

Rua
V Jones Rua is a great fighter but Jones had a fantastic training camp in great shape and coming into this fight from a big win over Ryan Bader to get this chance and definitely is not going to lay down to Rua, he has all round perfect skills, and having a large height and reach advantage over Rua could be his great advantage in winning the belt. Rua is definitely more experienced yes but has not fought in a while think it will be close with Jones ending up on top come the end

the only other fight i would really bet on is the Nate Marquardt V Dan Miller  Nate Marquadt I believe will win this by Submission or k/o this definitely won't go 3 rounds Nate is well seasoned in the ufc although Dan Miller is a replacement on the card due to yoshihiro akiyama pulling out..... Miller has a bit of a stop start record in the UFC when first joining back in 08 he started well with a 3 fight win streak before being dominated by Chael sonnen then going on to lose his following 2 fights before going on another 2 fight win streak.... losing tonight could be the end of Miller's UFC career and no doubt it will be I believe Marquardt will be way to strong technically and physically for miller to cope with

the rest of the Main card are not really worth touching as they are touch and go fighters with some little or no experience in the UFC