You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

worried about dtw.

13»

Comments

• elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw.:
    awww bless ya , iv added u too
    Posted by MrMagooo
    Not sure if the friends thing is working .......no messages or friends pending, but will answer when they do.
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009

thats why i opened other thread , darn aliens . dont worry ,search and rescue on the way .

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw. : Not sure if the friends thing is working .......no messages or friends pending, but will answer when they do.
    Posted by elsadog
     Ive sent a message elsadog check  your email for messages as well, they filter through there
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw. :  Ive sent a message elsadog check  your email for messages as well, they filter through there
    Posted by bennydip2
    ok got em all now........had to refresh page again. Thank you all
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw. : ok got em all now........had to refresh page again. Thank you all
    Posted by elsadog
    cant get your PM though benny
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw. : cant get your PM though benny
    Posted by elsadog
    managed to open your pm benny.....sent u a pm back.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

i couple of these PM issues are related to the site problems we have experienced over the weekend. we are working to fix these now and everything should be up and running as normal

please accept my apologies.

all the best,

Rich
  • Fordy74Fordy74 Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2009
    at wot point does it become attention seeking? he should of let u all know he's ok but he aint....
    Posted by annie_duke
    Indeed. Unless DTW is a fourteen year old girl and is listening to My Chemical Romance and cutting himself somewhere, I see no reason to get excited no matter what some idiot types in an internet chat box. I don't know the guy, I rarely post on the forum, and always have chat turned off, but this smacks of melodrama. And yes, my response would be the same if I knew the guy very well, on the internet or in person.
  • ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2009
    Yeah its different if you know them but most of the abusive people online are just Keyboard Warriors : . A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
    Posted by MrMagooo
    iagree 100 per cent
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: worried about dtw. : Indeed. Unless DTW is a fourteen year old girl and is listening to My Chemical Romance and cutting himself somewhere, I see no reason to get excited no matter what some idiot types in an internet chat box. I don't know the guy, I rarely post on the forum, and always have chat turned off, but this smacks of melodrama. And yes, my response would be the same if I knew the guy very well, on the internet or in person.
    Posted by Fordy74
    i thought Chemical romance was an anti depressant .
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009

Luckily I have only had one time where I got slight taunts/abuse in the chat box, and tbh it was a gr8 laugh responding to them. Ofcourse I never swore but just a few gentle put-downs which seemed to do the trick. Also if you end up outplaying them or getting lucky against them they'll soon shut up. ;)

edited September 2009
    Luckily I have only had one time where I got slight taunts/abuse in the chat box, and tbh it was a gr8 laugh responding to them. Ofcourse I never swore but just a few gentle put-downs which seemed to do the trick. Also if you end up outplaying them or getting lucky against them they'll soon shut up. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    had a simelar experience a few days ago . i was railing ozzie when one player started kicking off . A few replies and soon we were all laughing together . RESPOND is the right word , not  React . 
    edited September 2009
    has anyone had contact with michael last few days.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    No  my guess would be  he had another yard of ale (as shown in his photo's)  ive know players do that  .

Drink and blow there cash online !!  That's why I dont have an online Bankroll ...Toooooooooo  risky  :))

tks for your comments in blog "Pillowman" ..much appreciated, 

as  you can tell ive been know to have a small drinky myself in the past  :))