You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Lobby

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice
My lobby is still not right, it hasn't been right since the upgrade, i either get all the players left in high stack to low stack, and the rest all over the place, or i get all the players that are out in the correct order and the players left in all over the place. Its been a couple of weeks now and surely whatever sky tech did on the 'upgrade' that caused this problem, can they just undo the lobby upgrade part and put it back to how it was?

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Lobby:
    My lobby is still not right, it hasn't been right since the upgrade, i either get all the players left in high stack to low stack, and the rest all over the place, or i get all the players that are out in the correct order and the players left in all over the place. Its been a couple of weeks now and surely whatever sky tech did on the 'upgrade' that caused this problem, can they just undo the lobby upgrade part and put it back to how it was?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Sounds simple enough Loony, mind you, I tried it with scorned woman once, my guess is it will never be the same
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited March 2011
    Hi,

A fix for the lobby issue is currently being tested and we're aiming to release this as soon as possible, which could be this week.

Regards
    Lee