You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mad Half Hour

Prop60Prop60 Member Posts: 147
edited March 2011 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Would love someone from TSP to analyse the play on table 33 in the first half hour of tonight's £100 gtd Freeroll (21/3/11). Couldn't beleive the number of times competing top 10 hands came up against each other. AK vAA; QQvJJ etc. Am a relatively new player and try to play tight but found myself in hand after hand. Was on the wrong end of a couple of all-ins but rebought just to stay with the table. Did I do much wrong?

Cheers

Rolf (Prop60)

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Mad Half Hour:
    Would love someone from TSP to analyse the play on table 33 in the first half hour of tonight's £100 gtd Freeroll (21/3/11). Couldn't beleive the number of times competing top 10 hands came up against each other. AK vAA; QQvJJ etc. Am a relatively new player and try to play tight but found myself in hand after hand. Was on the wrong end of a couple of all-ins but rebought just to stay with the table. Did I do much wrong? Cheers Rolf (Prop60)
    Posted by Prop60

Hi Prop,

Do you have the hand history to put on here? It might help some of the Team Sky Poker guys come and have a look at it for you. As for those 'big on big' hands that tend to come up, you're normally hard pushed to find a fold with them, so you might find a lot of the hands play themselves. If you can dig some out though, chuck them in 'The Poker Clinic' and we'll take a look :)

Cheers,
    Dave

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Mad Half Hour:
    Would love someone from TSP to analyse the play on table 33 in the first half hour of tonight's £100 gtd Freeroll (21/3/11). Couldn't beleive the number of times competing top 10 hands came up against each other. AK vAA; QQvJJ etc. Am a relatively new player and try to play tight but found myself in hand after hand. Was on the wrong end of a couple of all-ins but rebought just to stay with the table. Did I do much wrong? Cheers Rolf (Prop60)
    Posted by Prop60
    Yes - You rebought!!!!
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Mad Half Hour:
    In Response to Mad Half Hour : Yes - You rebought!!!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    +1