You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what do I do?

35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Ok so far since ive been on this site, ive only played in freerolls, ive cashed a couple of times and played some other little tournys but ive never made a cash deposit.

I play else where, came here to see what it was like, just been donig a lot of watchnig and sizing the palce up.

Ive made the decision I want to start playing here, I love the community here and like some of the tournaments.

Going to start off slowly hope to play in the deepstack at 7, but heres where my problem starts.

My wife, Joined sky bet a while ago, to have the odd bet of the horses and to enter the super 6 competition, when she joined she used my bank card to register, her card isnt accpeted.  She doesnt play poker except I think she entered a couple of free rolls, altho i make her wathc it all the time she just doesnt pick up very well with it.

Can I use my bank card with my account? dont want to be flagged up as having 2 account where I dont

If No can I play under her account? im sure this is a no (I know i could have done this witohut asking and nobody would ahve known but I want to start playing regulary and dont wnat to have to hide who i am)

If thats a no can she delete her account (she rarely uses it now) and then can i add my bankcard to my account?

or do I have to give up and just look at playing else where?

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Gareth

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited September 2009
    can you not set up another sky bet account with a different e-mail address.Not much of a pc buff mesel but thats what i did for the fantasy footie cuz it wouldnt let me use my original e-mail just a thought like
  • 35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited September 2009
    Hi stoke

thanks for your reply

Firstly im sure your not allwoed 2 accounts, soi be carefull you may see one of those deleted.  I dotn need another account this one should be fine, i just think if I register my card her it will flag me up as having 2 accounts and it wont let me add it, which i dont.

may have to try it shorlty tho if I dont get a reply, I know I could phone customer support but we left sky tv after a call to cusotmer support, so dont wanna go down that route again
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi 35

I would suggest contacting Customer Care to get their help in trying to sort it out.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what do I do?:
    Hi stoke thanks for your reply Firstly im sure your not allwoed 2 accounts, soi be carefull you may see one of those deleted.  I dotn need another account this one should be fine, i just think if I register my card her it will flag me up as having 2 accounts and it wont let me add it, which i dont. may have to try it shorlty tho if I dont get a reply, I know I could phone customer support but we left sky tv after a call to cusotmer support, so dont wanna go down that route again
    Posted by 35suited
    think it was sky andy who told me to try another e-mail address and it worked i used my original log in and pin no tho
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    In Response to what do I do?:
    Ok so far since ive been on this site, ive only played in freerolls, ive cashed a couple of times and played some other little tournys but ive never made a cash deposit. I play else where, came here to see what it was like, just been donig a lot of watchnig and sizing the palce up. Ive made the decision I want to start playing here, I love the community here and like some of the tournaments. Going to start off slowly hope to play in the deepstack at 7, but heres where my problem starts. My wife, Joined sky bet a while ago, to have the odd bet of the horses and to enter the super 6 competition, when she joined she used my bank card to register, her card isnt accpeted.  She doesnt play poker except I think she entered a couple of free rolls, altho i make her wathc it all the time she just doesnt pick up very well with it. Can I use my bank card with my account? dont want to be flagged up as having 2 account where I dont If No can I play under her account? im sure this is a no (I know i could have done this witohut asking and nobody would ahve known but I want to start playing regulary and dont wnat to have to hide who i am) If thats a no can she delete her account (she rarely uses it now) and then can i add my bankcard to my account? or do I have to give up and just look at playing else where? Any advice would be great Thanks Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    You wouldn't be the first person to play on their partners account, and I wouldn't think it's hanging offence. To get in the mood pick out a nice dress, do your hair and a bit of make-up then if the Sky detectives do a spot check on your home, just take 'the fifth' and they'll never prove it. You never know you might like it.  :)
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    ... and, potentially, halve your clothing expenses.
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what do I do?:
    In Response to what do I do? : You wouldn't be the first person to play on their partners account, and I wouldn't think it's hanging offence. To get in the mood pick out a nice dress, do your hair and a bit of make-up then if the Sky detectives do a spot check on your home, just take 'the fifth' and they'll never prove it. You never know you might like it.  :)
    Posted by elsadog

This is a good idea.

But won't the thongs pinch a bit? mine did!