You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Confessions...

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
of a poker-aholic... My break didnt last long.. I was sat watching the English Poker Open live webstream (commentating was Matt Broughton FYI) and I just got the urge to play again.. I had a go changing my style and within 15 minutes of the five00 i was 8th out of 400+ runners... good times.. I felt in total control of my table even though i had two LAG players (Uzi_lover and Norm88) sat there. Trourble was when the blinds got up, there was ALOT of raising before me so i couldnt make moves, I went totally card dead and just about managed to "limp into the money" so to speak ;) .. Still was a nice change and i felt alot better about it... So just shows only 1 day off poker can make a difference..

Ill be playing again, unfortunatly i misses 2 £11 orfordable games so I think my hopes of winning are over, but im still well up on the £5 league so all hopes rely on that.

See you at the tables.. :-D

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Flash

Welcome back m8, well done on the cash, get in there, may all your cards be Royal flushy ones ;)
  • sophiesmumsophiesmum Member Posts: 259
    edited September 2009
    haven't been able to play much this week as, of all things, an ungrateful rabbit (I foster rabbits for the RSPCA) turned round and savaged my face on Tuesday.  Almost ripped my nose off and has left a hole as big as my thumb nail in my cheek.  So all swollen up and can't fit my glasses over my nose.  Got to have plastic surgery in a few weeks.  I can't believe it has happened.  Hence I've had to miss my regular fix of sit-and-goes.  Off to watch Strictly Come Dancing.
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    hi sophies mum. Get better soon.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Confessions...:
    haven't been able to play much this week as, of all things, an ungrateful rabbit (I foster rabbits for the RSPCA) turned round and savaged my face on Tuesday.  Almost ripped my nose off and has left a hole as big as my thumb nail in my cheek.  So all swollen up and can't fit my glasses over my nose.  Got to have plastic surgery in a few weeks.  I can't believe it has happened.  Hence I've had to miss my regular fix of sit-and-goes.  Off to watch Strictly Come Dancing.
    Posted by sophiesmum
    OUCH  very sorry to hear that ...tell me where you live ..Ill bring my greyhound ..she  LOVES rabbits specially one that fight back   :)
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    mmmmmmmmmmmm rabbit stew lovely
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    mmmmmmmmmmmm rabbit stew lovely
    Posted by RickyVilla
    You're Elmer Fudd aren't you?!
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Confessions... : You're Elmer Fudd aren't you?!
    Posted by NoseyBonk

I hate that pesky wabbit.