You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

slow tables

CHILLIECHILLIE Member Posts: 432
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice
if any of the suits are reading this sort the tables  out they are so slow

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited March 2011
    Mine were slow last night, but this morning they are fine.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited March 2011

Nooooooo I thought this would have been fixed by today?

Wasn't playing last night, I dodged the problems for once. 

If anyone "technical" from sky is reading this, is there a good chance the site might have to close tonight to fix the problem?

Thnx.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited March 2011
    Some tables run fine but others are really laggy.

Wonder if different tables are on different servers ?

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: slow tables:
    Nooooooo I thought this would have been fixed by today? Wasn't playing last night, I dodged the problems for once.  If anyone "technical" from sky is reading this, is there a good chance the site might have to close tonight to fix the problem? Thnx.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

load up a few 2/4p tables to see for urself!!!
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited March 2011
    don't know if it's co-incidence but a new update to flash player has just come out since I rolled mine back it seems to have been fine so far
  • CHILLIECHILLIE Member Posts: 432
    edited March 2011
    this is beyond a joke and i dont see anyone from sky on here saying what the problem Is what a surprise that is they moniter the furom so here it is PLEASE COME ON HERE AND TELL US WHAT IS WRONG
  • JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited March 2011
    Mines been really slow last couple of days too and coincides with me updating the flash player.

Does anyone know, though, if this can lead to getting that 'Network Error' message? It's just that once the tables slow down so much, I get this message, get disconnected, and have to close down the download. I never got this message before and never had to close the download. It's doing my head in now as well as costing moneyz :-(

Could be my laptop though I guess....
  • scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited March 2011
    this is beyond a joke and i dont see anyone from sky on here saying what the problem Is what a surprise that is they moniter the furom so here it is PLEASE COME ON HERE AND TELL US WHAT IS WRONG
    Posted by CHILLIE
    see my previous post on this thread m8 might help
    edited March 2011
    no that happened to me to and by the time i got it back i lost my money tx sky
  • hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2011
    In Response to slow tables:
    if any of the suits are reading this sort the tables  out they are so slow
    Posted by CHILLIE
    arent you pleasant
    edited March 2011
    yes i am tx for the compliment
    edited March 2011
    and this disscustion is about slow tables not ones personality so jog on
  • hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2011
    and this disscustion is about slow tables not ones personality so jog on
    Posted by CHILLIE
    im sure being rude and obnoxious will make people listen to you more, good work, carry on.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited March 2011

Mines been really slow last couple of days too and coincides with me updating the flash player. Does anyone know, though, if this can lead to getting that 'Network Error' message? It's just that once the tables slow down so much, I get this message, get disconnected, and have to close down the download. I never got this message before and never had to close the download. It's doing my head in now as well as costing moneyz :-( Could be my laptop though I guess....
    Posted by JohnConnor
    I'm not personally convinced the flash update is the problem here as the majority of the tables i've played since the flash update have been fine, yet the odd one at different times has been really laggy. If it was an issue with the flash update it would effect them all.

The network error message will just be down to the lag problems.
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: slow tables : im sure being rude and obnoxious will make people listen to you more, good work, carry on.
    Posted by hurst05
      i was never being rude just wanted someone from sky to comment what was wrong with the tables u came on here making your snidey  comments when  imo is rude and not needed comment on the problem by all means hurst dont mug me off