You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SUPER6 Freeroll

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi all

Anyone wanting to know about the above freeroll, please read this:

Hi all

Right, there have been threads recently from SUPER6 players on how to find the password for the freeroll, here is how to find it.

You will or should have received an e mail from Sky Bet, in that e mail is a box with SKY POKER as the headline, below that is a link "find out how to enter" click on it to get the password.

One for SkyRich should help to stop you having to put that SUPER6 freeroll is for invitation only.

If there is not a password in you email, I have been told you will not be aligible to play :( sorry

Hope this helps all.

Good Luck

Right peeps, lets see if I can make this clearer for you all, here goes J

If you want to learn about how to play SUPER6 click on the link below, and guys, it is FREE.

http://super6.skysports.com/loginRequired.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fadd%2faddprediction.aspx%3fnav%3dplay%2bsuper6&nav=play+super6

When you make your selection, you should receive an email at some stage during the next week for your next pick, the information for their Super6 Freeroll password is in the box headed Sky Poker.Unfortunately, because it is an invitation only, it would be wrong of me to post the password sorry guys L, so get involved and you too could play in the SUPER6 Freeroll.Good luck on the tables.

Comments

• Options
    Alarm76Alarm76 Member Posts: 73
    edited September 2009
    Hi Barry
    recieved my super 6 e mail as usual , but this week there is no sky poker section?
    is it just random who gets the option to join freeroll?
    (This is the 1st time there has been no option for freeroll)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SUPER6 Freeroll:
    Hi Barry recieved my super 6 e mail as usual , but this week there is no sky poker section? is it just random who gets the option to join freeroll? (This is the 1st time there has been no option for freeroll)
    Posted by Alarm76
     exactly what i was going to say... have you found it barry, and could you pm me the link if so... liek alarm iv had the email but no direct link
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hi Barry recieved my super 6 e mail as usual , but this week there is no sky poker section? is it just random who gets the option to join freeroll? (This is the 1st time there has been no option for freeroll)
    Posted by Alarm76
    Hi Alarm

Unfortunately, I do not know the answer, the only thing i can suggest is contact them.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Back up the forum thread :)
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009

Same as Alarm and Flash, got the email but no little box at the bottom with the link, very frustrating as I've had a bad few days and was looking forward to this.

• Options
    edited September 2009

Hi all

This is all I can tell you sorry :(

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    if you get the email reminder for super6 but it doesnt have the link to the password, query it with customer support.  I had the same problem last week and after a query, got an email back from support apologising and providing the password.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    if you get the email reminder for super6 but it doesnt have the link to the password, query it with customer support.  I had the same problem last week and after a query, got an email back from support apologising and providing the password.
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Hi Buistyboy

Thank you for that :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    can anybody explain what the super6 is
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    can anybody explain what the super6 is
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hi Loonytoons, click the link above, it tells you what to do there :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by acebarry10
    This may help pfiddy
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    So what is the password barry lol
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    yo barry,
    i dont want to seem selfish or anything, but isnt it best that not every1 nos bout how to enter the freeroll, especially if they havnt botherd to find out about it themselves, i meen i cant be botherd playin for pence because 1500 people have enterd, its not good for the site really, just a thougt
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    the link above does not work either :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    the link above does not work either :)
    Posted by margatemaf
    Hi margetmaf

The link has been updated to the SUPER6 site, thanks for bringing that to my attention :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    yo barry, i dont want to seem selfish or anything, but isnt it best that not every1 nos bout how to enter the freeroll, especially if they havnt botherd to find out about it themselves, i meen i cant be botherd playin for pence because 1500 people have enterd, its not good for the site really, just a thougt
    Posted by nirvana29
    Hi nirvana

Sorry its took me so long to get back (It helps with keeping this thread on page 1 if I delay answering :))

The reason I post this is because it became general knowledge when Sky Rich posted a thread on here and uestion get asked what is the password?, so I just thought I would make it simpler to do the thread to answer the question.

Hope this makes sense :)
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    If it helps I do a google search for "super six freeroll" and takes me straight to the page