You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

email from sky bet - Dave??

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
edited March 2011 in Community Help & Advice

This isn't a tech query or an issue about betting or whatever - plonking it here, hopefully Dave sees it, sorts it, then deletes it ;)

The last 3/4 times I've used sky bet, I've loaded it, and placed bets with no problems - using chrome.

Each time though, within an hour I've had an e-mail from sky bet saying ty for visiting, but I forgot to place a bet, implying I have selections on my bet-slip, but I havent actually confirmed, even though I have.....

First couple of times I thought it was a mistake, but obv something is wrong as it keeps happening.

Any ideas? Thanx.

"Thank you for taking the time to visit Sky Bet recently. You left the site without betting - if you didn't log out then your selections will still be there when you return"

Comments

• Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2011
    Interesting one that, DOHHHHHHH. I'll send the Bet folks an email with your query and let them know as being brutally honest I don't know why that would be happening!

Cheers,
    Dave
  • james84james84 Member Posts: 126
    edited March 2011
    I've had the same thing being happening for 2-3 weeks will keep eye on this thread in case i need to do anything
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited March 2011
    Yeah same here.

Trouble is it keeps catching me out as I then go back thinking i've not placed the best when in fact I have.

I'm not falling for it again though.

(I probably will really)
  • shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    i use firefox and dont get this message, quite often i pick slections and then dont put the bet on as well
  • Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited March 2011
    Hi Guys,

A few things on this.

It appears that it only affects Google Chrome at the moment (though this is being looked into)

Also, you will only ever receive the automated e-mail a maximum of 6 times, after that it will stop.

If you want to stop these before, click the 'Opt Out' button at the bottom of the e-mail.

Hope that helps,
    Jordan
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited March 2011

Not a problem for me, just thought I'd make you aware of it.

Cheerz Dave, Jorden et al.

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited March 2011
    I use Firefox so it can't just be Google Chrome.

No worries anyway though if it stops after 6.

• dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited March 2011
    it will never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!! they want us to go back because we are all gamblers and more than likely we will put another bet on