You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

super six password

WUBBZY1401WUBBZY1401 Member Posts: 109
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
can someone help me please, i have entered this weeks super six comp and recieved my e mail from sky bet but there was no link to the poker, so cannot find password getting very frustrated please HELP thx

Comments

• booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited September 2009
    i play the super 6 game every week and also must be daft as i can't find password anywhere.
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    Amazingly I've entered Super 6 every week and played the free-roll, but this week got the email through but no link to the password.
  • Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    In Response to super six password:
    can someone help me please, i have entered this weeks super six comp and recieved my e mail from sky bet but there was no link to the poker, so cannot find password getting very frustrated please HELP thx
    Posted by WUBBZY1401
    Hi wubbzy,

Unfortunately if there isn't a password on the email then you won't be eligible for this week's freeroll.

Sorry about that,

Steve
    edited September 2009
    Can I make a suggestion/request.
    If there is certain criteria as to some people being invited to the tourny, whilst others are not (although all playing the super 6 game) would it be possible to make this clear, so some of us don't waste time trying to find a password that isn't there within our emails.
    Secondly, changing it's name to an invitational, rather than freeroll might help. As it stands, it's not really a freeroll is it.
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: super six password:
    Can I make a suggestion/request. If there is certain criteria as to some people being invited to the tourny, whilst others are not (although all playing the super 6 game) would it be possible to make this clear, so some of us don't waste time trying to find a password that isn't there within our emails. Secondly, changing it's name to an invitational, rather than freeroll might help. As it stands, it's not really a freeroll is it.
    Posted by booboo69
    I agree, some players have played every week where this will be the 2nd time i received no password on email. Would be nice to know y some get the password and others do not, Ozzie
    edited September 2009
    I suspect it's something to do with having to play a certain number of tournys, or sit n go or cash games.
    if this is the case, surely making this clear, will encoursge more people to play the necessary games to qualify, that's an advantage for sky, not disadvantage.
    As it stands, the super 6 email (with possible inclusion of a password) is nothing more than an advertisement for sky 'promotions' and 'special' bets etc.
    This does nothing to increase the touchyfeely 'community' which sky keep on banging on about. It has an adverse effect.
  • rachelstarrachelstar Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2009
    Can someone please tell me where i can find the password for the super6 freeroll! As this week ive had the super6 email, but No links or password!! :o(

Many thanks