You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker at the WSOP-E. Blog # 1 is now up.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,877
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

The first of a series of Blogs from the WSOP-E in London has just gone up - more to follow, soon.

If you enjoy it, please leave your Comments, & I'll do a few more. If you don't, fair enough, I wont!

It's in the Official Sky Poker Blog, or click on my horrendous Avatar at the very top of the Community Home Page, & it takes you straight there.

Don't forget, when in the Blog, to click on the photos if you wish to see them enlarged.

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker at the WSOP-E. Blog # 1 is now up.:
    The first of a series of Blogs from the WSOP-E in London has just gone up - more to follow, soon. If you enjoy it, please leave your Comments, & I'll do a few more. If you don't, fair enough, I wont! It's in the Official Sky Poker Blog, or click on my horrendous Avatar at the very top of the Community Home Page, & it takes you straight there. Don't forget, when in the Blog, to click on the photos if you wish to see them enlarged.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I dont think the pic at the end of your blog needs enlarging, its hideous enough as it is... who is that guy?, he seems familiar?