You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Variance, horrid, wonderful.

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Variance, horrid, wonderful, for the last 5 days I could not get a hand get a half decent hand missed the flop so wide it was unbelievable, try to push always come up against a big hand.
 As some of you may have heard last night, I asked tikay what I should do, he suggested I take a couple of days break from playing, which I intend to do, still be making a nuisance of myself though ;)

I decided that since I was registered for the Freeroll I would play, it then done for today, this is where variance is wonderful, finished 9th and won £5.00, what can you say?

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Variance, horrid, wonderful.:
    Hi all Variance, horrid, wonderful, for the last 5 days I could not get a hand get a half decent hand missed the flop so wide it was unbelievable, try to push always come up against a big hand.   As some of you may have heard last night, I asked tikay what I should do, he suggested I take a couple of days break from playing, which I intend to do, still be making a nuisance of myself though ;) I decided that since I was registered for the Freeroll I would play, it then done for today, this is where variance is wonderful, finished 9 th and won £5.00, what can you say?
    Posted by acebarry10
    Well done Bazza. You dont make a nuisance of your self, your railing is appreciated by all
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    Good work baz, scraped in to get £1.88 here. :)
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    Congrats on the cash mate. No point having a break now. Keep it up.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    Well done Barry,  'as Jamie told me in a blog "good fortune lays Hidden"  well done and well played

glk benny
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi all

Thank you to you all, and greg I apreciate that too.
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    Ya congrats barry free money is always nice, gl Ozzie