You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Has Anybody Noticed.........................

xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Have played a few games 2day (still playng one) and not only are weekend players more rude and unfriendly, they  just call with anyhing and carry on calling u regardless whether u raise the bet or go allin.
Dont get me wrong am doing well out of there stupid play but everything ive been told how to improve my game has just gone out the window!!

THINK 2 MYSELF WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AM I ON A DIFFERENT PLANET?

Comments

• booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited September 2009
    regarding bad play, that's because most don't care if they lose. the buy-ins are very small, the consequence of losing is nil, the thrill comes from hitting the magic river. a couple of quid or a fiver, passes half an hour.
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    i played like one of those players in the orfordable yesterday .... still cant believe i did so
  • xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Has Anybody Noticed.........................:
    i played like one of those players in the orfordable yesterday .... still cant believe i did so
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    shame on u pill

Its lucky I still love u ...lol x
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Weekend play is certainly a lot looser shall we say.
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    I THINK ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO WEEKENDS ITS DAY OFF SYNDROME YOU MAKE A MENTAL NOT OR IF YOUR MARRIED YOUR OTHER HALF GIVES SOME USEFUL SUDGESTIONS OF THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO DO. THEN YOU THINK ILL JUST HAVE A QUICK GAME OF POKER INSTEAD YOU ENTER ANYTHING THATS ABOUT TO START(MY PERSONEL FAVORITE IS THE 9AM GAURANTEED) AND ABOUT AN HOUR IN  YOU CONCIOUS KICKS IN AND YOUR GAME GOES TO POT.

JUST FOR IMFORMATION IM OFF FRIDAY THIS WEEK AND. THERE WILL PROBABLY BE ABOUT 1500 FREE CHIPS UP FOR GRABS AT ABOUT 9.48am. 
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    hi my little playstation---once---a couple of months ago--on a saturday afternoon---you wont believe this---but a NUTTER was playing---right here on SKY POKER--couldnt believe myself--so i said OY---NUTTER---and guess what he replied "yes--what do you want"---"your chips" says i----next hand he went all in with 8-6 os---i had qq and flopped trips----this is so unlikely to ever happen again that i thought i would share it with you---lol
  • SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009

sure you ain't just got schizophrenia oy? lol

• BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    ISNT THAT THAT FILM WITH STING AND SCOOTERS
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Has Anybody Noticed.........................:
    ISNT THAT THAT FILM WITH STING AND SCOOTERS
    Posted by BADBOY985
    hahaaaaaaaaaaa..   oh  luved that film, and the album !!