You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

massive relief

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
finally i have made my way to the forum, i have been having problems with the community all day today, tried getting on this morning but i kept getting a blocker security warning and no matter what i did i could not sort it out, after searching for hours trying to solve the issue i was informed that their was an encrypt banner on skypoker, i am not very clever with computers so dont know true this is. anyway i decided to try it again after receiving my email from skypoker and what do you know its back up and running for me, has anyone else been having any problems or was it just poor old me?

god i feel good to be able to post though lol

and doing ok on the cards, won 60p on the freeroll and am in the process of building that to £26.75 barring bad beats (touch wood)

webby

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    hey webby    i had the same problem  .. something about HTTS or HTT    I went into help/tools took of blocker  but now it dosent let me in games unless  i press enter ?.......I know nothing !!
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    I was having a problem - kept getting the warning banner -

This page contains both secure and non-secure items. Do you want to download the non-secure items?

Eventually, i went to tools and clicked on ENABLE on download mixed content and it solved the problem.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: massive relief:
    I was having a problem - kept getting the warning banner - This page contains both secure and non-secure items. Do you want to download the non-secure items? Eventually, i went to tools and clicked on ENABLE on download mixed content and it solved the problem.
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Yeah, that problem just started yesterday. They must have nobbled something in the site. I too had to make that IE settings change.

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    I was having a problem - kept getting the warning banner - This page contains both secure and non-secure items. Do you want to download the non-secure items? Eventually, i went to tools and clicked on ENABLE on download mixed content and it solved the problem.
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    had the same problem.customer service advised me to go to tools and delete temporary internet files .no problem since. 
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    hello guys, hucknall i did exactly the same as you and no security warning appeared but it still wouldnt let me post on the forum, it kept asking me to log in when i was already logged in, and pillowman did what you did too but that didnt help the situation, it was a very frustrating day but all back in order now.

webby
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    Yeh same thing happened to me.. wouldnt let me post.

Thought i was banned or summit! lol
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    I experienced problems yesterday too.
    I've also had the same problem today - a message saying that I need to be signed-in to post - when I am already signed-in.
  • Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys,

Firstly, I apologise for the technical issue and understand how frustrating it must have been.

Unfortunately the problem is still ongoing for some customers. I can assure those that are looking at this post (in frustration that they can't reply) that we are working at a fix.

I can only suggest that you try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies and try again.

Thanks for your patience,

Steve
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,883
    edited September 2009

Thanks Steve.,

This problem affected me yesterday, but it's fine today - self-evidently. FWIW, I did delete my cookies/temporary internet files etc, & it did not help.

But, as I say, it's fine today.

So, mt first Blog from the WSOP-E is now imminent.

Thanks for your help.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    I experienced problems yesterday too. I've also had the same problem today - a message saying that I need to be signed-in to post - when I am already signed-in.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Yes i had this msg, found that deleting cookies etc and then rebooting pc fixed it... albeit temporarily
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: massive relief : Yes i had this msg, found that deleting cookies etc and then rebooting pc fixed it... albeit temporarily
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    yeah had 2 do the same, online support said there was no problem......
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    yay, finally back on again, is claudio ranieri back there somewhere tinkering with the software?

webby
  • repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited September 2009
    I thought you were going to say you'd finally been to the dentist!
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    Same happened to me yesterday and this morning so i ditched IE8 and downloaded Firefox and job is a good un.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Firefox isn't a panacea - I've been using it and still get the same problems.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    Firefox isn't a panacea - I've been using it and still get the same problems.
    Posted by MereNovice
    same thing again this afternoon (sigh) and games slow to come up   ...

come  on SKY  .. what's happening    this weekend  here !!
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: massive relief : same thing again this afternoon (sigh) and games slow to come up   ... come  on SKY  .. what's happening    this weekend  here !!
    Posted by bennydip2

Well I finally managed to post. Been getting the same messages as everyone else.  I finally got ridof the your not logged in message I've been getting. Not sure if it's a fluke but here's what I did. Got onto this page but then right clicked and pressed reload. Then I was able to post. Might be a fluke but give it a try.
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: massive relief : Well I finally managed to post. Been getting the same messages as everyone else.  I finally got ridof the your not logged in message I've been getting. Not sure if it's a fluke but here's what I did. Got onto this page but then right clicked and pressed reload. Then I was able to post. Might be a fluke but give it a try.
    Posted by elsadog
    Reloading the page works for me............after leaving for 5 minutes then coming back, I got the same ''not logged in'' message, so went back to the post and reloaded and hey presto it let me in.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys,

please accept my apologies for the problems everyone experienced over the weekend. the changes have been made and everything should be working as normal.

again, sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully things can get back on track.

all the best,

Rich