You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what the flopwit flap is that all about????

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
If I ever lose connection on the download, I reconnect, try to log in, often nothing happens and it just sits there with a stupid loading circle going round and round like a flopwit flaphead---- so I have to close it--- Then the stupid flapping thing won't open on my desktop anymore, unless I restart my computer--- what's dat all about??? flops sake--- I refuse to restart my computer because I am an infuriated funking fikkie, so I ain't playing for the rest of the day next time it happens, coz it's stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    Even though you have clicked close on the login window it's probably still running in the background on your pc. Therefore it won't open again.

Best thing to do is to right click on your taskbar, select task manager, go to applications, see if sky poker or sky poker login are running, highlight if they are and select end task.

Hopefully that should sort it without having to restart your pc.

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited April 2011
    Cheers acidman, I'll try that next time it happens, but it won't let me log in again, so I have to close it--- therefore it is still flopwit stupid innit !
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited April 2011
    Yeah i've had it a couple of times, I then do what I posted and it works fine then.