You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

All new super upgrades.

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
I remember when this was advertised, no more registering for those sng with 4 out of 6 players sat down then take the lag in it was really full! All the upgrades have done for me is mess my lobby up, went to register for dym with 4 players sat, yep you guessed it, table full! 30 seconds later it shows 5/6 and 90 seconds later full, why not have it in real time, it cant be that difficult, computers are fast you know lol. Upgrade!!! i cant tell the difference - apart from a messed up tourney lobby!

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited April 2011
    LOL-- A lobby is a waiting room innit?-- Plenty of waiting to be had in these ones!
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited April 2011
    In Response to All new super upgrades.:
    I remember when this was advertised, no more registering for those sng with 4 out of 6 players sat down then take the lag in it was really full! All the upgrades have done for me is mess my lobby up, went to register for dym with 4 players sat, yep you guessed it, table full! 30 seconds later it shows 5/6 and 90 seconds later full, why not have it in real time, it cant be that difficult, computers are fast you know lol. Upgrade!!! i cant tell the difference - apart from a messed up tourney lobby!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yep this is very very annoying,roll on the super dooper upgrades eh? xxx