You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ALIEN ATTACK

2»

Comments

• Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: ALIEN ATTACK:
    I would be best for that job, as you can see I've already been subjected to large doses of toxic waste
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol, valid point he makes pillowman
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    welcome back trooper ozzie . i was thinking he could be nutters forward scout .
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    Commandant tk has returned safely to base . Huge crowds lined the streets to welcome our hero home .Due to his tireless efforts Commandant tk has need for a short rest .However a spokesman has confirmed that he will be answering all questions at a press conference later . An inside source has confirmed that tropper R.ORFORD will be court marshalled.More to follow . Welcome home commandant tk,sir.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    News has reached us that trooper R.ORFORD,s coutmarshall has taken place, he has been ordered back to the front line and must wear a suit and tie and wear the regulatory shoes to go with his suit...... end of newscast
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: ALIEN ATTACK:
    welcome back trooper ozzie . i was thinking he could be nutters forward scout .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Thank you pill, its been a tough out there but some1 has to man the front lines. Glad 2 bk home and armed with new tactics from I Rover. They should help in the future attacks of the aliens.
    Remeber this may ba a long and tiring battle, but Patience will b key 2 our sucess

Ozzie signin out, May the force b with you team