You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

annoying problem with note taking!

BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Whats gone wrong with the note taking?!!
Whenever I need to add a new player note onto a previous one the cursor flicks itself to the beginning of the page so I can't add on to the end of the note....it's dead annoying! GRRRRR!!!!

Please can you fix it?

Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!

Comments

• BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2011
    and coloured notes or even mouse over notes would be handy...quick to determine playing style according to colour and hover mouse over to quickly see note....

Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!
  • billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: annoying problem with note taking!:
    and coloured notes or even mouse over notes would be handy...quick to determine playing style according to colour and hover mouse over to quickly see note.... Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!
    Posted by BananaDog
    just becareful that when he does, he doesn't bury it in your garden.   
  • BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: annoying problem with note taking! : just becareful that when he does, he doesn't bury it in your garden.   
    Posted by billyboots
    lol! I hope he catches a Ford GT then :)))
  • sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited April 2011
    and coloured notes or even mouse over notes would be handy...quick to determine playing style according to colour and hover mouse over to quickly see note.... Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!
    Posted by BananaDog

+1 being able to assign different colours to ppl would be awesome, also its completely standard on most sites