You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Come back Bandit

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
As of this weekend, i have had to pick out my football bets entirely on my own, without any help from anyone. This of course is unacceptable as i don't appear to be any good at it. lol. Yesterday i picked 9 teams from across Europe and only 5 of them won. This has led to me losing even more money, and quite frankly, its not on. I always used to have a quick glance at Michaels thread cuz i knew there would be a few winners in there. Get your backside on here now mate before i go broke. lol.

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    Looks like that post came from Captain Kirk Stardate 0001 lol
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited September 2009
    Oh dear i seem to have lost my identity. What go on?
    edited September 2009
    And now its back again. (cue x-files music)
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    Must have been an Alien attack, see Pillowmans thread for details
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    For my sports bets i do accumolators each saturday... if the top of the league (or 2nd and maybe 3rd) are home then bak them as long as they dont have a difficult oppononet, and also lok who is last, or near last.. if they are away vs a decentish side then bet against them... I usually end up with between 5-8 teams a week, and have a pretty good record, iv had 2 of my last 5 win (this is like £10 to win 100-150) and this weekends 8 team accumolator only failed because of rangers drawing... grrrr
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Come back Bandit:
    For my sports bets i do accumolators each saturday... if the top of the league (or 2nd and maybe 3rd) are home then bak them as long as they dont have a difficult oppononet, and also lok who is last, or near last.. if they are away vs a decentish side then bet against them... I usually end up with between 5-8 teams a week, and have a pretty good record, iv had 2 of my last 5 win (this is like £10 to win 100-150) and this weekends 8 team accumolator only failed because of rangers drawing... grrrr
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Did you have Utd to win, if so must have been stressful. lol
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Maybe Sheriff Buford T Justice has finally caught up with Bandit...

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    Maybe Sheriff Buford T Justice has finally caught up with Bandit...
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol . where u been nosey ? hope you have been fighting the aliens too.
    edited September 2009
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Yeah i try that Flash. Always at least one that lets me down tho. Got one tip tho. Never bet notts county away cuz they're worse than useless. Good luck