You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Withdrawal Net Figures

ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
edited April 2011 in Community Help & Advice
I don't know if this is just me but about a week ago my net withdrawal figures in the banking section of my account page were reset back to zero... on all the cards I had registered to my account.

Any info on why this has happened/if it's just me or has happened across the board?

Comments

• delaney09delaney09 Member Posts: 1,145
    edited April 2011
    this happened to 1 of my cards the other unfortunately stayed at its high amount lol no idea why it did it though was pretty strange
  • ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2011
    Ye it has happened to all of mine... can someone from sky comment on this please as I would like to get it reset to the correct amounts
  • ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited April 2011
    mine have been reset to zero also, I managed to get someone from customer services to tell me what my net withdrawals were but I'm not convinced the figures I was told for some of my cards were accurate tbh.
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited April 2011
    same here
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2011
    Hi Guys,

These are now set to zero after a period of 9 months.
    The overall aim of this is to make it easier for customers to withdraw their winnings.

Here's the help page: http://help.skybet.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=1337

Regards
    Lee

• ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited April 2011
    lol how does that make it easier for customers to withdraw their winnings? On my account details it now tells me my winnings are 0 so I wouldn't know how much to withdraw even if I wanted to take out all my profit.

Bad move imo.
    edited April 2011
    Ye makes no sense whatsoever.... how could it possible make it easier if you net is now reading zero.

Totally sucks as I really liked seeing my Net figure as -£1.50.... really made me feel like i achieved

Sigh, this sucks
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited April 2011
    i dont mind it actually.  surely serial depositors don't like seeing +10k or whatever.

if you wanna know how much you've taken out, just do a full payment history search and then do a spreadsheet?
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Withdrawal Net Figures:
    Ye it has happened to all of mine... can someone from sky comment on this please as I would like to get it reset to the correct amounts
    Posted by ChirpyChip

tis somewhat annoying, I don't see the reasoning for having a 9 month rolling window tbh.

You can still request from sky a list of all deposits/withdrawals for you to be able to work these figures out.
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Withdrawal Net Figures:
    In Response to Re: Withdrawal Net Figures : tis somewhat annoying, I don't see the reasoning for having a 9 month rolling window tbh. You can still request from sky a list of all deposits/withdrawals for you to be able to work these figures out.
    Posted by beaneh

Ye it is very annoying.. cheers for the info... I will get onto them for some serious hardcore spreadsheet analysis